Chapter Twenty Five(Finale)

A tribute made by me

Sora's POV

We got the book but seem to be running into big trouble. We headed straight back to the office as we had no choice.

I and Zelta hid behind a bookshelf full of files.As for Michael he hid behind  the couch in the office.

"Shh"I said lowly.

The principal entered.He had his hands behind him as usual and he walked as if he floated.

"Well well"he spoke to no one.

"Inquisitive little children aren't you all? "He continued and I realized he reffered to us.

I still chose not to answer and so did they.

"I know your behind the bookshelf Sora and Zelta.....Michael.......behind the couch.....you just scratched your hair"he blurted out.

Michael stepped out which forced us to do so also.

"Give the book up and I'll spare you"he outstretched his hand.

"You can't only have my shit"I remarked.

"It will be easier if you just hand it over"he add.

"No........you will kill us"I pointed out.

"No.....I might spare you"He continued.

"You won't spare your little secret being released.......you are going to destroy the only proof!"I backed up my words.

"Smart.Now hand over you little inquisitive bitch"he said gritting his teeth.

"I don't think so!"I said as I ran off and so did they.

He ran after us and I opened the book seeing some spells to weaken him.I cursed out one making him fall.

"That will weaken him for about an hour or so"I informed.

"Yes!That gives us a little time!"Zelta remarked.

"Now let's find somewhere to scam through this!"I add.

We ran until we found my used to be room. We decided to chill there until the spell wore off.

I opened the book looking at the first  paragraph I saw.

I Alessia Dyners write this diary that consist of Spells,Information and the truth.

I 27 year old Alessia is the principal of the Revolutionary Academy. Everything was going fine until Edison Graham,a 29 year old man who desired to be in psrtenership with me to run my school suggested the idea of a merger.

I declined and that's when it all got out of control. I had no choice but to kill him.He didn't die because his soul was already lost.Then on he tries to source souls and tries to kill us in authority.

I left it there for now. So he cannot be killed,then what sense does it make?

"According to this he cannot die"I told them.

"We're doomed!"Zelta panicked.

"Read more Sora!Why try then!"Michael suggested and I did just than.

I scanned the book to really see what sense it made.

"She says here we can trap them here and make a forcefield so it won't be visible so no one else will have to go through this"I explained.