Chapter Nineteen

Sora's POV

"It's my fault!"Zelta shivered.

"I caused it......it was my air vent idea!"She continued.

"She volunteered and she is dead now okay"I said truly.

"You have no heart!She's dead because of a stupid plan!"Kesha hissed eyeing me.

"I didn't mean it like that!"I deffend as I was being accused.

"Dead the issue"Michael suggested gesturing with his hands.

"Dead the issue....we fucking killed her!"James yelled at Michael.

"Don't raise your fucking voice at me!"Michael fumed.

"Who the fuck are you to tell me that!"James state equally angry.

Michael collared James and James grabbed his shirt instantly. They now became the center of attention.

"Let him go!"Zelta kicked James in his knee.

He gave her a look and I fared what would happen. Zelta was boxed aside like a fly.I ran to her.Michael hit James to almost to the floor instantly.

The impact caused Kesha to stagger into Alice who shoved her forward making a face.

"Don't shove me!"Kesha hissed her temper rising.

Seeing Alice ignored she shoved her.

"Guys!Not another fight!"I yelled.

The two girls fought and the boys were having a world war.Shyana jumped in hitting Kesha in her head.

"Hold this babe....."Elizabeth said to Shawn as she took off her jacket.

She launched on Shyana with a force bashing her head against the wall several times harshly.

"ENOUGHHHH!"I barked and they all froze.

"We are battling for our fucking lives in hell with demons and we are here busy  killing each other for any random shit!"I breathed heavily as I talked almost straining my voice by shouting.

Elizabeth dropped Shyana to the floor eyeing her.James released his grip on Michael's hair and he released James shirt. As for Kesha and Alice they loosened the grip on each other's hair tugging it spitefuly.

"Don't tug my hair! "Kesha hissed tugging back on Alice's hair.

Alice dragged hers.Kesha returned the favor. Ella came through our wall portle.

"What's going on here?"She asked and none of the two girls dared to continue so they released each other.