|| Chapter 6 ||

"Gold~! What happened to you, my Love~?!"

A girl. A brunette girl with her hair tied in two pigtails, wearing a white hat with that red ribbon on it, threw herself onto the laying Gold. "Why did no one tell me that you got hurt~?!"

At first, you had no idea who this girl was, but when she turned around and locked her eyes with yours, it struck you. A strange shiver wandered through your body - and you were absolutely sure you had seen her somewhere before. But she didn't seem to recognize you, instead, she was to busy rubbing her cheek against Gold's.

Although, you couldn't figure out where or when you had seen her before.

"Sorry, but could you restrain yourself from... uhm... clinging onto him like that? He's hurt, ... Miss'." You started almost lecturing the girl, but tried getting more polite towards the end. You didn't even know why you felt this irritated about it.

The look she gave you wasn't exactly what you'd call friendly. Gold seemed pretty surprised by this sudden visitor too. You then dared to ask; "Sorry, but who are you exactly?"

"You mean you don't know? Gold didn't tell you? I'm his girlfriend, duh!" The girl said in a rather annoying tone, pulled away from Gold and stood up straight again. You thought you misheard at first, so you glanced at the raven haired male.

"Yep, this is her." Gold nodded. You weren't sure if he was smiling or not. "I see... Sorry for being rude." You apologized quickly, but it didn't really mean anything to you. You didn't know why you were disliking her, even though you don't even know her, so you decided to try acting a bit nicer.

"And who are you? Gold, you're not cheating on me, are you?" The brunette first looked at you, then pouted at her boyfriend. Her boyfriend, huh?... Gold was about to reply cheerfully, but you were quicker; "I'm Y/N, and only his nurse, nothing more." you said almost coldly.

'Ahh~ not even in the friend zone.' was the thing Gold wanted to say, but he felt like he couldn't, maybe because his girlfriend was here now?

"You know, it's not so polite not to introduce themselves to the person who's been taking care of your boyfriend in your place." you said, making direct eye-contact with the girl. You could see her smirking - and that ticked you off.

"Know your place. And my name's Lyra, you better not forget it." She replied and seemed to be analyzing you - her brown eyes wandering up and down you.

"Ladies~ Why all the tension?" Gold quickly said something to prevent your indirect fight with Lyra go any further. You sighed and looked in the other direction.

"I have to go now. Have fun or whatever." you commented, adjusted your shirt and walked to the door. "Just remember that you have therapy later." you added before leaving the two alone in that room. You had no motivation to be the third wheel in there.

You pretty much rushed down the stairs and got to the staff room and searched for your bag. It was still on the floor, like you had left it the evening before. You rummaged through it and finally grabbed your phone.

There were about 11 notifications - you were expecting a bit more to be honest. All of them were from Falkner and Jasmine, a few messages and missed calls. You sighed and pressed on Falkner's contact - you were going to call him first.