Chapter 1

So this is a fan-fiction about Nash Grier. I will upload when ever I have time to, other than that enjoy! Oh and by the way don't hate this is my first book.

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amelia pov

I was chilling in my room with my sister Alexis when mom called me downstairs. Mom had been baking loads of homemade food all morning for my brothers welcome home party. My brother Cameron had been to a MAGCON event with all the MAGCON boys and I was so envious because i wanted to go. Cameron is very popular because he's a model for teen vogue and he's a viner

When everyone got into the house and hid in their hiding place i was ready to open the door to welcome Cameron at the door. I was feeling nervous because he was co ing home then going back to MAGCON tomorrow.

When Cameron knocked on the door, I opened it and everyone should SURPRISE CAM! I welcomed my brother home with the cheesiest hug ever, it's fair to say I missed Hume even though he only went for a week. Cameron asked me to go to his bedroom because he needed to ask me something. I daydreamed whilst walking up the stairs, thinking 'why on this planet Earth did Cameron need me?'. I walked into his unrealistic tidy bedroom when Cameron sat me down on his bed.

' Amelia I just want to ask you something please say yes?'

'Cam get to the story please'

'Okay Amelia do you want to go to MAGON with me tomorrow?'

' Cam you know what mom said last time'

'Yeah about that I asked mom and she said you can go'

'Oh my fucking god Cameron are you being serious if so, I will come!'

'Yes thanks god'

I was so happy mom was letting me go to MAGCON. Mom is such a typical parent she careful much about me even though I'm 15. I went into my room and pulled the suitcase down from my wardrobe. Soon the clothe we're piling in. I sorted out my traveling bag, I put my camera in, my earphones, some magazines and some sunglasses.

I woke up the next morning at 4:00am with Cameron telling me to get up. I quickly went into the shower and then tied my hair in a bun. I put on a tie dye sweatshirt with some shorts and my red vans. I started my morning touring where I put on my facial creams because I have really bad acne. I'm so happy with the outcome of the cream because my face I'd so clear you can't tell I have acne! I started applying my foundation,filled in my brows and did my mascara.

(Flight duration)

**********************************************************************************

Hope you enjoyed!

Follow my social networking site

Vine- Caitlyn Rafferty

Instagram- Caitlynrafferty1

Twitter- caitlynraffert3