Chapters 5

Amelia's pov:-

I smile as Nash told me beloved me. I mean I like him but I don't know if I 'love' him,we have only met a couple of hours ago.

I went back into the hall where the meet and greet was taking part in. I told the boys I felt better so I could do some meets and greets!

I seen my line and there was a long queue just for me. I proceeded with what is had to do.

There were loads of girls asking me to take selfies and to follow them on twitter.

Of coarse I said yes!

When the meet and greet was finished, me, mahogany and the boys went to get some munchies from a local shop.

We all decided to hang out in mine and mahoganys room since it was a lot bigger than the rest of the rooms.

Me cam and nash made a couple of vines. I felt really awkward around nash and I knew he felt the same way.

We all decided that we were tired but of course I was lying because mahogany wanted to talk to me.

Mahoganys pov:-

I had to tell Amelia that I really liked someone.

When I told her she gasped saying holy mother fucker Jesus you like Matthew?

When Amelia told me what nash did, I freaked out. They do look so cute together,

Me and Amelia then talked to each other about home life, then fell asleep.

/////////////\\\/////////////////////\\\/////////////////

Thanks for reading my munchkins!

Add me on Instagram - caitlynrafferty1

Twitter- caitlynraffert3

Vine- caitlynrafferty

Caitlyn💜