Chapter7

Amelia's pov:-

There was a knock at the door really early on the Sunday morning. Knowing me I was not best pleased about it because I am not a morning person at all. However when I opened the door, my not so much morning person egos seemed to disappear. It was nash. My blue eyed boy... Oh wait he is not.

Nash walked in and he seemed well nervous. I thought I would talk to him instead because he was obviously really nervous.

Me-Nash what you doing to-

Nash didn't let me finish my sentence when his pushed his plumped, soft moisturised lips onto mine. A couple moments later Nash stopped at smirked at me

Nash- I have wanted to do that for a very long time.

Me- same! I'm so glad your the person to kiss me!

Nash - I love you Amelia Dallas, would you care to go on a date?

Me- sure, when?

Nash- Saturday, sound alright?

Me- yeah

It was now Wednesday I had time to sort myself an outfit. I'm going to ask mahogany to help me get ready.

I'm really nervous!

Nash's pov:-

I'm so happy Amelia said yes to my date! I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her. I have a pretty big question to ask her on Saturday. Whom shall be 'will you be my girlfriend'. I hope she says yes we shall live on till eternity.

|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|

Thanks for reading!

I love you my munchkins!

Caitlyn💜

Sorry I don't write much on here now but don't worry I'm not abandoning this story!

We munchkins stick together!