Chapter 8

Amelia's pov:-

Saturday came round really quick. Nash told me that the date was going to start a 6:30pm. I spent the day lounging around watching netflix on my iMac laptop. Then around 4:45 I decided to take a bath, shaved my legs because I'm wearing shorts and having hairy legs ain't nice, I then washed my hair and rubbed my whole body with body wash! I love going in the bath/shower, it's a lovely refreshing feeling. It was then 5:30 when I had finish in the bathroom, I decided that I would go into the bedroom and get mahogany to help me do my hair. Mahogany styled my hair into a loose bun with curls beside my ears to create a less formal look. I decide I would put some makeup on to look as if I had made an effort with the date. I put bb cream and dabbed it I. With a beauty blender. I then filled my eyebrows in, did some contouring on my cheekbones, did a very light smokey eye look will a small winged eyeliner starting halfway on my eyelid and I then put my mascara on. When I finish I was shocked at how different I looked because I don't wear much makeup.it was now 6:15, I put some blue washed hight waisted shorts on with a lacy white crop top on. I then put gold sandals on. Nash knocked on the door right on the dot of 6:30, he gasped at how beautiful I looked but I don't look pretty At all!

Nash and I walked along the pier and we stopped by the fence at the bottom on the path. Nash looked into my eyes and I obediently looked into his eyes and the we started leaning in. Our lips were moving in sync when my whole world lit up, i realised that I loved nash more than I realised! Nash then stopped and he looked into my eyes again and I looked into his mysterious blue eyes. Nash began asking me if I wanted to be his girlfriend and of course I said yes because this night is perfect. We locked hands into each other's and gave each other another kiss. That's when nash pulled me up onto his shoulders and carried me along to this romantic place for dinner. He acted as if I was his princess. He is my prince !

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Hope you's like this, it's longer than usual!

Caitlyn💜