Chapter 3

Night of MAGCON

Amelia's pov:-

We all walked into the room where MAGCON would be took part in, at that moment I seen about 2000 girls in the room. I guess I would fan girl over the boys and mahogany but I can't because I'm a guest. Nash walked onto the platform and shouted " are you ready for tonight, we have loads of stuff happening and we have a special guest for later on?" I told the boys I wouldn't mind being the special guest because I wanted to get used to all the attention since I'm Cameron's sister.

All the boy ps answered some questions then did some dancing. Shaun (mendes) decided to come and surprise the audience and us of course. Shaun sang some songs. Cam then went onto the platform and shouted "are you ready for our special guest? Meet the one and only YouTube sensation my little sister Amelia Dallas!"

I ran onto the platform and took the microphone and walked across the room to ask people for questions. I answered a few questions and strip umbels across this little girl who was crying her eyes out she looked about 13 years old. I asked her her name and she said "Molly", I took Molly onto the stage to do her makeup and give her a gift, as well as asking her for her twitter name so I could follow her.

It was then time for the meet and greet. I could feel Nash looking at me I burned up!

Loads of people were crying and hugging the boys, I mean they are famous but they are only human.Nash walked up to me and said "hello beautiful". I can't believe fricken Nash Grier said I'm beautiful. Me and Nash took a few selfies on my phone then a few selfies on his phone. I could feel nash hugging me, whilst slipping a note in my shorts pockets. Nash walked away. I looked at the note. It said...

Cliffhanger , hope you enjoyed it. Love you's my little munchkins!