Chapter Fifteen

Gerard P.O.V

His mouth around me felt amazing. It was probably the fact that what we were doing was beyond illegal- but I let that slide. I bit my lip, as he looked up at me. The more vulnerable he looked, the harder I got, my body feeling like it didn't belong to me. My eyes fluttered, I was close already. It had been such a long time, and never had it been with somebody like him. My breathing was jagged, my hand reaching down to grab his hair, pulling him up to my mouth. I held his cheek, my arm wrapped around his waist, holding him close to me.

"I love you." I whispered, he smiled, his cheeks flushing red. I loved to control him, to make him submissive. He definitely enjoyed it, I could tell by the look in those eyes of his.

I sat down on the couch, pulling him on top of me. He meant down to kiss me, my hands gripping his ass cheeks tightly, leaving scratches to mark my territory. He groaned into my mouth, his hips bucking forward.
"Are you ready?" I asked, holding his forehead against mine. He nodded, but that wasn't a satisfactory answer to me. I grabbed his hair, pulling his head backwards, he whined.

"I'm ready sir." He said, chewing on his bottom lip.

"That's better." I cooed, as he lowered himself down onto me. I groaned, holding onto his hips to help him. He breathed in heavily, his hands balling into fists. His pale face screwed up as he lowered himself all of the way down, his saturated fringe covering his eyes. I grinned, biting the inside of my mouth, hands gripping onto his hips even harder; he rocked them slowly. I had decided that I would allow himself to get used to the feeling, before I did anything else. He didn't seem to be in much pain, but I knew that he would whine about it afterwards.

"Fuck." He moaned loudly, leaning in close to me, my hands relocating to his perfect ass. I thrusted into him quickly, listening to him squeal. The noise was like music to my ears, I thrusted into him again. He gripped onto the edge of the couch as tightly as he could, as I caught him off guard once again. I reached down to grab hold of him, he moaned. "Thank you sir." He said shakily, as I laid him down on the couch.
He opened his legs, allowing me to crawl on top of him. He reached up to wrap an arm around my neck, as I entered him slowly. He closed his eyes tightly, his breathing rapid. I smiled brightly, loving every moment. I started slowly, feeling his breath against my neck. I was already getting close, and by the short intervals between breaths- so was he.

I wouldn't allow him to cum until I have him permission. I would enjoy toying with him like that. From now on, he was mine, and he would do whatever I said. The idea of that started to make my body feel numb. He let go of my neck so that he could look into my eyes, I leaned down to peck him on the lips. There was love in those eyes, there was love in mine. "I'm close." I whispered into his ear, his hands resting on my back. The numbness became more and more overwhelming, my thrusts harder and harder. He moaned loudly, as I grunted, releasing inside of him. My body didn't feel like it belonged to me, my limbs shaking intensely.

"You're close, aren't you." I teased, stroking his cheek. He nodded quickly, looking up at me with innocent eyes. I chuckled, running a finger across his bare stomach. "Go on." I said, as he whimpered. I shushed him, taking hold of him. His hips bucked to meet my hand, my grip tight. His moans got louder and louder, as he came into my hand. I leaned down to kiss him, he continued to moan into my mouth. "Good boy." I said, before kissing him again, resting my forehead against his.

"Thank you sir." He said again, his body limp underneath me. I sat back on the couch, my head back, trying to catch my breath. I coughed a little, covering my mouth, welcoming short bursts of air into my lungs. He crawled over to me, sitting in my lap, my hands rested on his small legs.

"I love your body." I said quietly, eyes looking him up and down. My hands pressed against his chest, tracing every little muscle. He smiled, watching my fingers. I'd be envious of his body if I was his age, everything about it was beyond perfect. I couldn't imagine what I would've done if I had rejected his advances. I'd still be a mess- guaranteed. Yet, I still was a mess. A mess with a really cute student to control. I chewed my lip, continuing to draw with my fingers, concentration on some thought or another.

"You do?" He asked, his hands hanging limply by his sides. I nodded, looking him in the eyes.

"It's perfect. I could look at it all day. If I didn't have to teach, and you didn't have to work." I admitted with a sigh, he pouted. "We have weekends. We have school holidays. We have afternoons. We have more than enough time." I said with a sly smile, he giggled like a schoolgirl.
-------------------------------------------------------
Song Of The Chapter- Blood Hands by Royal Blood

A.N
Ugh. It's been a month since I wrote the last chapter, and you guys still seem to like this...
I can't wait until I can end it, because it's really difficult to write something that you're not incredibly passionate about.

Ah well, I know how it'll end and I'm sure that you guys won't be fans of it- ah well XD

Don't forget to comment and vote, it really helps me out I guess?? Check out You Adore Me- there'll be more stories like this one once I've finished all of the frerard stories- guaranteed (: