loving it

lay's p.o.v

my baby boy is sleep he looks so cute he was laying on his side with a teddy bear in his arms I opened the blinds and took a picture of him. (Picture on the side)

I didn't feel like doing anything today so I just put on some sweat pants and a tank top an went downstairs mia was at the park with dj so it's just me and jayden.

I heard crying so I went in the kitchen and make a bottle while I was shaking it he started crying louder

me: I'm coming jayden stop crying

I went upstairs and picked him up.and put the bottle in his month and went downstairs and sat on the couch and crossed my legs and put his head on my knee and his body was laying I'm the middle of my legs

(I dont really know how to explain it I see my brothers girlfriend do that to there daughter)

and feed him he opened his eyes and looked at me and I smiled then dj and mia walked in he same over and gave me a kiss and mia took jayden I can never have him.when she's around, dj came and sat on the couch next to me and I leaned on him

me:im glad she anit come home dirty this time

I said smiling and he smaked his lips

dj:she fell

me:mhmmm

dj: don't Mhmm me

he said tickling me

me: stop dj your not supposed to tickle people when there pregnant

I said laughing and he stopped

dj: wanna go out to eat

I nodded

dj: what about you mia

mia: what

dj: do you wanna go out to eat

mia: only if brother wants to go

then she looked down at him

mia: do you wanna go out the eat

she said talking to jayden and he laughed and it was so cute I laughed and so did dj.

mia: yea he wants to go

me:ok I think so to but where but going till later ok

she nodded and gave all her attention to jayden.

*later that night

me: go get in the car mia

I said standing at the door holding jayden's carseat, she ran and got in the car and put her seat belt on dj was already in the car so I strapped jayden in and we left.

we went to applebees, when we got there our waitress seared us and took are orders I sat with jayden and mia sat next to dj, dj put his arms out I'm guessing for jayden so I handed him to him and he started playing with him than sat him on his lap.

dj: my mom said she'll keep them tonight

he said not taking his eyes off jayden and fixing his onesie

me:ok

the waiter brought our food and we ate then took the kids to him moms house mia didn't want to go but dj promised her Ice cream so she stayed

me and dj are just laying in the bed

me: it feels weird without the kids

dj: lay don't worry about the kids right now

me: well what else an I supposed to worry about

dj: me

he said crashing his lips into mine you know what happened after that. again and again :) I'm tried ass a bitch but dj's not so for him we went again. then we took a shower and went again now were laying on the couch.

me: since we have a son what do you want

dj:I dont know

me: yea me neither I made the nursery so if we have a boy then it won't be all girly and if we have a girl it won't be all boyish

dj:I know lay I been in there

he said sarcastically

me: shut up I'm just excited I'm goin to bed

I said going upstairs and he followed me I got in the bed with clean sheets of course and turned off the lamp and he laughed an wrapped his arms around me.

*8 month later

so im 9 months pregnant and fat my baby boy is 9 months he's so cute and mia is good she still a good girl and dj were................STILL TOGETHER. im due any day now and I can't wait I changed the nursery so now it's all girly since were having a girl and I moved jayden's room so he was his own room.

even though I love jayden I still hate how tyson did that he didn't know what was going on in my life to being a 1 month old into it but I love jayden so. and I haven't seen him so that's good, dj and jayden have a close bond it's so cute he loves him when there out it's me and mia now it's gonna be me mia and the baby.

oh and how could I forget the twins there getting so big and the Jay thing he came back trying to be in the twins life so tiff let him and he cheated I was so mad I had to remember that I was pregnant but now she's talking to someone and I told her if she thinks he's the one she needs to keep his so when the twins Get older they wouldn't keep seeing different boys around the house.

if you wanna know where were at you should Already know we're at the park im pushing jayden in the stroller and dj was next to me an mia is Playin we were sitting down minding our business when this boy came up to me.

"ayye ma you fine I want you to have my baby not his bitch ass"

dj:nigga I know you see me right here

"nigga idgaf"

dj: well you gon care

"Mann nigga shut yo bitch ass up I probably had yo girl before anyway"

an that make dj mad he got up and started beatin his ass I looked at mia and she was lookin at something then her eyes got watery I looked behind me and the police were coming I looked at Dj and he was still fighting him mia came running to me and was crying and I was too.

mia:DADDY STOP

she cried out and dj stopped but right when he stopped the police had jumped on him and put him in handcuffs I closed mia's eyes so she would see then jayden started crying I took him out of the stroller and started rocking him and he wouldn't stop crying witch made me cry more.

I watched as the put dj in the back of the car an just cried mia started running after the police car

me:MIA STOP

I yelled but she didnt stop, when she knew she couldn't catch it she stopped an fell to the ground I put jayden back in the stroller because he cried himself to sleep and went to mia and picked her up.

me: it's gonna be ok baby stop crying

she wouldn't stop I grabbed her hand and pushed the stroller with my other hand home.

when we got home I put jayden in his crib and layed on the couch with mia soon she fell asleep then the baby started kicked and it hurt. mia woke up and started crying and I just held her.

-aww it's a girl

-Jay cheatin ass

-dj in jail