Hi!

"(Y/N) come get your breakfast" your maid Miranda chirped. You yawned and stretched your arms sliding on (f/c) pj pants for some odd reason you like to sleep in your boxers. Making your way to the kitchen you saw a sharp and beautifully glistening knife on the counter even if you were just five years old you had already decided what you'd do. You grabbed the knife looking at it like it was the most precious thing on earth you then aimed ' 3...2...1'

You heard a piercing scream which you giggled at the sound it always made you feel something which you could never seem to do. You then dug the knife deeper into the skull then took the knife out and slit her throat you watched as red pure milky substance sprayed and gushed on him. You then heard static behind you you looked back seeing a tall man in a exquisite suit some what like his fathers with a complementing red crimson tie but he was as white as a sheet and had no face. 'Hello child I am slenderman" you did nothing but smile at him you liked this man he did not seem phased by your fun time with the new maid.

____________________________________

Me: Wow I sound fucking dramatic

Slenderman: ANOTHER PROXY FINALLY!

Me: Jesus slendy the fuck is up with you trying to break my fucking ears!

Slenderman: We do not use that sort of fucking language in this fucking household

Me: *rolls eyes* wonder where I get it from-_-