History

In the tapastry was the man before me but he had giant black horns on his head and a flaming crown hovering over his head. By his side was a giant white wolf with just one red and the other gold eye. " I see you are fascinated with this tapastry in particular?" He smiled at it. " My loyal friends that were shunned from there lives and into insanity, that is their symbol . They fought alongside with me . . . I was once a Slender proxy myself murdering evil but sometimes the bloodlust would get to you so it made us murder the innocent." His smile had not vanished but guilt flahed through his eyes the snuggled death trap tensed and strocked his tall husbands hair " purr...purr......purrrrr " purrs came spewing out of the taller male as he was pet. " I am sorry for not coming to you sooner but. I am your father and he is your dad." I was about to protest that a man can not give birth when he cut me off before I could.

" I am a demon he is a Werewolf, Werewolf male but only by their mate they are allowed to give birth so mostly.
We fucked, he found out he was pregnant, and we had you. I am the king of the stratusphere realm of demons and monsters. My name is Kongbu Japannes for Terror my brother Reaper has givin me this place to rule even some misfits without sanity have come here we welcome everyone here with open arms.The reason we gave you to that idiotic bitch that is slowly rotting in hell as we speak is that you are a very powerful person (Y/N) you have full blood of an Alpha werewolf, you are litterally the devil himslef great grandson, you are now completely immortal plus there is a war among us. "
He shook his head I was busy processing what . the . fuck . is going . on!!!!!

"Where do I come into all of this?" (Y/N) asked. He sighed and looked at me "(Y/N) we need you to learn how to control all of your strength and powers so I asked Slenderman to take care of the magic and defense problem but the killers might trigger your inner wolf or demon. You can find the slender brothers there at that giant white mansion" Welp that happend so apperantelly training me is required that's so fucking . great . that I can't eat my morning snack then breakfast then my afternoon snack and then another about fifteen snacks then lunch than forty six snacks before Dinner and then I don't really count how many I eat after that. And then sleep mostly two days and twelve hours spent in bed. That is what I usually do.

But of fucking course not! I need demon training I am just fucking shitload of asstastic!!!!!!!

____________________________________

Me:*sleeping *

BEN: *pours Ice cold water on me and comfy bed*

Me: *grabs BEN takes his consoles plus every electronic he owns and sets them I hells fire*

BEN: *cries and wails*

Me: Pacifier *demonic voice*

BEN: *runs away*

Me: you can run but you can't hide *creep smile**eye twitch* XD