Father!?

(12 years later)

Yeah, again I had killed another maid I really hated this one though she would always flirt with my friends " Hoar" I muttered under my breath stabbing her eye out her twitching body and screams of pain where amazing. I wanted to hear her scream again and again Every time before my parents would come home I would kill everyone who worked in the house " M/N stop!!!" I heard my mother screech but I ignored her and slit the maids throat.

I groaned in frustration why did she stop me she has never complained before they always left me they usually always telling me I was a mistake and she should have taken the abortion that I was an abomination never meant to be born. They would sometimes try to kill me but no matter what the wounds they always went away they healed they even burned me to ashes I just came back not a scratch on me .

" Don't ignore me you useless piece of shit!!" She screamed I never tried to fight them for some reason I knew and as well as they did that I could easily kill them if I had wanted to. I guess I enjoyed being hit and tortured because I would laugh. Laugh in in anger that my parents wanted me dead, laugh in insanity because I enjoyed it, laugh because screaming was pitiful, laugh because I could
.

.

.

.

I Wanted The Pain

" HAHAHAHAHA You old hag you have gotten on my last nerve" I then ran at her stabbing her in her chest then stricking her throat a whip suddenly in my hand from out of no where. I whipped at her chest then wrapped the whip around her neck choking her coughing blood splattered body. " M/N!! WHAT THE HELL REALESE YOUR MOTHER NOW!" My so called father belowed I smirked and was about to strike when " No need for that my son he is mine!" A man in a black, red, gold kimino by just a wave of his hand he cut my 'fathers' head clean off. He looked at me with the same (e/c) orbs that looked exactly like mine and pale skIn he smiled at me then turned to my dieing 'mother' And I heard a booming hiss of dissaproval from the man as he looked at her.

" I actually trusted a puny human like you to take care of me and my husbands son and yet you dare lay a finger on him!?"  He grabbed her by her hair and made a portal dragging her in then motioning me to join him. " Honey!!!" Screamed a man with the same (h/c) and taupe skin wearing a huge pink sweater and black shorts as his red and gold eyes then darted to the one I had to call 'mother' "What is that thing doing here!?" He said with absolute hate radiating off of him.

It made me giggle that these strange men hated my parents just as much as I did they both turned there heads to me looking shocked " What? " I asked confused then the one one in the pink sweater started to ball his eyes out! "IMSOSORRYWENEVERSHOULDHAVELEFTYOUWITHTHATAWFULWOMANIMAHORRIBLEFATHERFORGIVINGYOUTOTHATSLUTINEVERSHOULDHAVEAGREEDBUTITWASFORYOUROWNSAFTEYIMSOSORRYMYLITTTLEBABY!!!" He practically just made me deaf me ears where still ringing plus he was speaking so fast I couldn't understand a word. I then came to reality and the strange man in pink crushed me in a bear hug "uuuuuhhhh????" Was all I could say right now I was totally confused. The tall pale man in a komino then took the small crying deathtrap off me and on him he sighed then said " My son we have much to talk about" He walked to a red crimson gold door he opened them and motioned for me to enter. A huge room covered in all different types of red tapastries one in particular caught my eye what I saw made me gasp.

____________________________________

Me : I hate cliffhangers so I always try to finish my chapters without building to much suspense than giving you a poorly written and horrible excuse for litterature.

E.j. : * eating kidney*

L.j.: *sucking on a lollipop*

Me:.............

Me: lollipop lollipop oh lolli lolli  sweeter than candy on a stick puckle berry, cherry, or lime if I had choice to have a pick the lollipop is mine~
* takes L.j's lollipop and sucks on it*

Me : *smirks* * licks tip of lollipop* *swirls tongue everywhere*

Everyone :*blushing*