Was it real? (Percy Jackson Fanfic)

I update slowly so I'm warning ya guys.

But I will then back together before the end of the book. This book will have loads of plot twists and loads of other stuff too! Can't wait!

N/A: I do not own Rick Riordan's characters

Percy Jackson's POV

Flashback

I was asleep in my room when I heard a knock on my door. Today is August 19, 2014 at Camp Halfblood. I walk over and open the door to see Annabeth smiling leaning on the doorway. I smirk.

"You know, you could come in without knocking." She laughed at this comment and walked in. She asked me to join her on a walk to the beach.

I said sure thing. I got dressed after she walked out and followed. We talked about many things like the war, Gaea, the gods, and our relationship.

We then kissed for what seemed like forever until Annabeth broke away to tell me good night and kissed me passionately and got up and walked to her cabin.

I smiled. I love my wise girl. My girl with stormy grey eyes that challenged anything in its path and were lovable too.

Plus her pretty princess blond curls when she sleeps. I love her with all my heart. I accidentally fell asleep on the beach.

I awoke to hear people running around me and yelling for more help. What happened? Is Annabeth hurt?

End of Flashback

I wake up to see myself in the hospital and I don't see Annabeth or the others. Where are they? I hear someone talking to me.

I look at them and realize it's a doctor and he is scared for me. I ask, "where is Annabeth Chase?"

He answers, "who?"

"Annabeth Chase, she is a friend of mine."

He looks confused at me and says, "son, you have been in a coma since you were twelve because of hitting your head really hard in a car accident. Are you ok?"

....................

I look confused and try to understand what he said.

I was in a car accident when I was twelve which means that Camp Halfblood and Annabeth aren't real.

No! That's not right. I saw her not two minutes ago. Seriously! Where is she!?

The doctor sighs, "Percy, whatever you saw for four years isn't real. You have life to live out. Not fancies in your head. Ok?"

I start crying about losing Annabeth.

Why? Why me? Why now? We finally got together after the big war. Yeesh! I am gonna hurt someone. I need Annabeth.