7

Brian elbows my door open, and raises an eyebrow when he sees me sprawled across my bed with my phone held to the sky like I worshipped it, trying to get good signal. "Comfy?" He asks, smiling slightly. I nod, turning my head to fully look at him.

"That my stuff?" I ask, waving a hand lazily at the bags in his hand.

"Some of it," he answered, "the rest is downstairs. Toby'll bring it up later is Slendy's nice enough to give me a break and make him do something for once."

"Slender the boss around here?" I ask, genuinely curious about the murderers personal life.

"Only three of us, the rest are good," Brian shrugs, dumping the bags on the floor and motioning for me to budge up. I do, sitting against the wall in the corner, trying to guess the wifi password. He sits facing me, and continues, "Toby, Tim and I are his Proxies. Or at least, he calls them that. I say we're his slaves. Toby doesn't see it like that, but that's only because Slendy goes easy on him. He has many idiosyncrasies."

"You use big words often?" I ask. Brian nods in response, "What do you mean Toby has many? I mean, we've all got several fatal flaws, even Tate from the first season of American Horror Story did. Actually, he had a lot. But that doesn't matter, he was cute, so... gossip for me."

"Toby suffers from physical tourets." Brian says, "nothing too serious, it's not the worst thing to happen to him. Mostly ticks and twitches. Back in high school, a bunch of assholes would call him Ticci Toby Erin Rogers. He also has a bit of a mild stutter, but that might be due to his anxiety. That started to develop after his sister died in a car crash. His dad was an abusive fuck, but only to his mother. Nothing you could do can physically hurt Toby. He's got scars, we all do. But the only way you'll ever cause him pain he can feel is emotionally."

"Whyzat?" I continue spamming him questions. I'm not trying to annoy him, I'm just curious.

"Toby is some kind of remarkable miracle baby," Brian chuckles at the nickname, "I'm gonna start calling him that. Anyway, he was born with a rare disease that makes him completely numb to any sort of physical pain. Look it up online for further information. I don't remember the name. I've read somewhere that some people who have the condition have bitten their tongues off and swallowed them and choked and died. It's dark, but it's interesting."

I shudder slightly. Brian nods and stands up, taking to pacing, "I complain about Slendy overworking me but it's nothing compared to some of the stuff he makes Tim do. Tim's his favourite proxy, so Slendy makes him do a lot of work. Especially paper work. Yeah we get paper work. Now this bits really important, okay?" I nod, "don't think for a second that I dislike Masky. He pushed me off a building, but he's great to have around. He's really good at being there when you need him. He's actually the only person who isn't insane here. I know I'm probably crazy, and if I am, I won't get better. Ever." Brian starts to walk out of the door.

"You're leaving?" I ask, disappointed.

"I gotta help bring the rest of your shit up, right? That was me, by the way, rooting through it all. You own a lot of stuff." Brian leaves the door open, irritating the inner Brendon inside me.

A/N:

I totally ship Briany.