Imagine For Holly ✨

Hey guys! I wrote this one for my best friend Holly ( Hollipoppers143 ) and I really hope she likes it! I had fun writing this. Anyways would you do me a huge favor and follow mine and Holly's joint fan accounts on Instagram @ lashtonsgirls_ and cashton_outterspace ❤️

Anyways enjoy! If you want a personal imagine just dm me :)

~Anya

You had a really stressful and shitty day because you found out that someone you thought was your best friend totally stabbed you in the back and betrayed you. As soon as all of that happened you came running home to the house that you share with your older sister Anya. Once you walk in I see your face and see that it's tear stricken so I just comfort you and tell you that you can tell me about everything when you're ready to and you do and I offer to take you out to dinner at your favorite restaurant to help get your mind off of what happened and you agree. So we get our things and get in the car and you are in charge of the music as I drive and you blast 5sos. We arrive at the restaurant and we order and get our food and eat it. We finish eating and I pay and then we get back in the car and you ask me if I can drop you off at the park that you usually go to when you need to get away to think near our house and I drop you off there. I tell you to be safe and that I'll see you soon. And I drive home.

You went to go sit on the bench that was near a big tree and since it was night time and dark out there weren't many people there. All of a sudden it starts pouring down rain and that's when you heard voices that sound like a males voice approach you and you look up and that's when you realize that those male voices belonged to the members of 5 Seconds Of Summer, your favorite band and you felt embarrassed so you called me. I answer on the first ring and before I could ask or say anything you ask if I can pick you up and to bring your makeup and your favorite blanket. And I say of course I can pick you up and I'll bring your things and that I'll be there in 3 minutes sand I hang up. And I grab your things and my keys and wallet and phone and our phone chargers and throw on my favorite hoodie over my tank top and put my hair up into a messy bun and put on my toms and run outside and lock the front door and unlock the car and get in and draw the half a mile to the park.

You are just sitting there on your phone when you all of a sudden feel a tap on your shoulder and you turn around and see who it was. You almost fainted at the sight in front of you, right in front of you was Ashton, your favorite from 5 Seconds Of Summer with Michael, Calum and Luke behind him. They all looked at you concerned and Ashton asked if you were okay and that's when you burst into tears again falling down on your knees, holding your face in your hands as you cried. You regained your breath and introduced yourself to them and they introduced themselves to you.

Ashton told Luke and the others to go get the car as he knelt down and hugged you tightly. You kept on crying and crying that you didn't realize that I was running towards you asking you what's wrong. You could barely let out a whimper. I introduced myself to Ashton saying that you are my sister. He introduced himself and then explained to you that he was going to take you to the 5sos house to get you some new clothes and to hangout and he asked if I wanted to come along and I say yes and that's when the boys come back with the car.

Luke is in the drivers seat, Michael in the passenger seat and Calum in the back. Ashton helped you get up and into the car and he gave you a peck on your check saying that everything will be okay as he blushed. I go around the car to introduce myself to the others and as I'm doing that Luke is staring at me but I don't notice and I smile at all of them. Ashton tells me to follow them. I nodded but didn't realize that Luke is still staring at me until Ashton says in a singsong voice "Little Lukey here has a crush on Anya," and I look over at Luke to see that his face is bright red and I wink at him and then get in my car.