Meeting Ashton- an imagine for Holly

Hey guys! I wrote this one for my best friend Holly ( Hollipoppers143 ) and I really hope she likes it! Anyways would you do me a huge favor and follow mine and Holly's joint fan accounts on Instagram @ lashtonsgirls_ and cashton_outterspace ❤️

Anyways enjoy! If you want a personal imagine just dm me :)

~Anya

Once I saw that 5sos were coming to our city I bought vip meet and greet tickets for my sister Holly's birthday, only Holly doesn't know that we have vip meet and greet tickets, she just knows that I got tickets to their concert but has no idea about the meet and greet part.

*skip to the day of the concert*

That morning we wake up and make breakfast and shower and get ready to go. We do get dressed in cute black skater dresses and do our hair and makeup. We grab our purses and put our wireless phone charger in them along with our keys and phones and money.

In the car ride to the venue we play some of 5sos's music and sing along. After a while we stop driving and stop at McDonald's to get some food and once we get back in the car I hand you an envelope and tell you that it's my birthday present to you. You look at me and then open the envelope to see that inside is our tickets and that on them they say vip meet and greet and you look back at me and start jumping up and down in your seat and tackle me into a hug and then we buckle up and continue our drive to the venue.

We blast some more 5sos songs and then we finally arrive. Since we got there so early we decide to stop in Starbucks to get some coffee and that's when Holly sees Ashton and Luke walk in and are in line right behind us. Holly whispers in my ear that Ashton and Luke are right behind us. We get called up to order and me being the clumsy person I am trips and Luke comes behind me and steadies me and I look up at him and into his eyes and thank him. I introduce myself to Luke and then Ashton and I look over at you who is in awe that the Ashton Irwin and the Luke Hemmings of 5 Seconds Of Summer are talking to us right now. We tell them that we are going to their show tonight and are just getting our coffee fix before we head back over to the venue. I offer to pay for Luke's drink and you offer to pay for Ashton's and they say that they are also getting drinks for Michael and Calum and we offer to pay for those as well. And they surprisingly let us buy all of them their drinks. While we wait for all of our drinks to be done we chat. We tell them how excited we are for the concert and that we've gone to almost all of their Los Angeles shows. Our names get called for our order and we grab our drinks and wait until Ashton and Luke get theirs. Once we all get our drinks we exit the Starbucks and, Holly and I say goodbye to the boys and that we'll see them later and that it was nice talking to them.

We walk across the street back to the venue and sit there until we are told to go in for the meet and greet. We all line up for the meet and greet and we are the last in line. After a few more fans it's our turn. Holly goes up before I do and she goes to Calum and Michael and give them each a hug and they thank Holly for buying their drinks. Calum was flirting with her a little. She then gives Ashton and Luke and hug next and says long time no see to them. The boys sign her cd and Calum and Ashton both wrote down their numbers. Ashton was flirting with Holly too.

You get your photo op with them and then Ashton whispers in your ear to stay backstage with them after the meet and greet and after soundcheck too and after the show. You happily nod your head along to what Ashton is saying.

I walk up to the boys and give them all a hug. They thank me for buying their drinks as well. I ask them to sign my cd and Luke writes his number down with call me ;-). I get my photo op with them and Luke invites me backstage after the meet and greet and soundcheck and the show.

Since we were the last two people for the meet and greet and since the boys wanted us to stay backstage with them we just chilled with them. We played video games and talked and listened to music and jammed a little. It felt like we've been friends with them all our life not like we just met them. We all exchanged numbers and became best friends.

They just started doing their private soundcheck and we stuck around for it. And after that they did the soundcheck experience with all of the fans who got soundcheck experience tickets. We sat front row for it. The fans asked some questions and they played some songs. After that we stayed backstage with them for a little longer and told us to sit side stage where their crew is. We happily obliged.

The opening band comes out on stage and starts playing a great set. We start dancing around and singing with the boys backstage. A crew member comes back and says that the boys go on in 5 minutes.

The opening band come backstage and we congratulate them on a great set. A few crew members set up all of 5sos's instruments and check them to make sure that everything is on and sounds right. As the boys are bounding onstage  they give us hugs and Ashton kisses Holly on the cheek and Calum does too. Luke kisses me on the cheek and then they all jump onstage and start playing.

They play all of their songs amazingly and they're all jumping around and acting silly on stage. Calum and Ashton keep on looking at Holly as she's dancing and singing and Luke keeps on checking me out. After a lot of songs and their own little speeches it's almost the end of the show.

As the concert is approaching the end, Ashton motions to their security Dave to bring you out onstage and you get up onstage and walk over to Ashton  and he asks you to be his girlfriend and you say yes and hug him and kiss him and are escorted back to where our seats are on the side stage. Ashton makes a speech about having 3 more songs left and start singing. They finish that song and the other two and now come running backstage.

You give Ashton and Calum a hug and Michael and Luke one too. I give them all a hug. The guys told us to sit down while they go change.

We sit down and talk about the night. The boys come bounding back in and Luke sits down next to me. Ashton sits on your left and Calum on your right. We tell them how amazing they did tonight and we thank them for everything. Luke pokes me on the shoulder to get my attention and I look at him as he's about to ask me something. He asks me to be his girlfriend and I say yes of course.

We spend the rest of the night with the boys. We go out to dinner and then to a bar and then you and I go back home and they go back to their shared house.