Chapter Two- Eventful Meetings

Chapter Two:

Eventful Meetings

Kagome smiled happily as she parked her truck, Inu as she had name him, and got out of it slamming the door shut with her hip. She ignored all the curious stares she received from her fellow students and made her way to the school.

They were all talking about her. Well let them talk.

Once there she looked around for the office and easily found it. She quickly walked in and got her schedule and books. After that was done she walked back out of the office in order to find her first class.

It was five minutes later that a semi embarrassed and flustered Kagome looked down at the crudely drawn map and huffed.

"It shouldn't be this hard." She sighed and looked down at her feet.

"What shouldn't be hard?" She jumped and whirled around to look at the speaker of the light fairy like voice.

It was a young woman, her age, and like her voice she was very fairy like. Petit, skinny, and fair skinned. She even had her hair cut short in a semi pixie cut. She was dressed in a Dark yellow shirt, which complemented her yellow contacts, under a light jean jacket, a dark blue skirt with black leggings on underneath and had on dark tan Uggs. All in all she was very pretty.

"Oh um I seem to be lost…" She trailed off embarrassed. The other girl nodded a happy smile on her face.

"You're Kagome Higurashi, the new girl. Hi. I'm Alice Cullen, my dad told me about you! I think he was right! We are going to be the best of friends! Anything you need. Tour guide, best friend, shoulder to cry on. I'm there!" She smiled lightly easily amused by her and her eagerness.

"It's nice to meet you. Your father told me a lot about you."

Alice giggled lightly. "Leave it to him to tell embarrassing stories about us." She rolled her eyes. "It's okay though we know he doesn't mean it, he's just old, really, really old. Anyway you should sit with me and my family at lunch!"

Kagome smiled and nodded, Alice sure could talk. "Sure. I would be honored." They both giggled.

The warning bell rang.

"Oh dear! I probably should show you to your class!" Kagome smiled and nodded, noticing the young man that glanced at them from the other side of the hallway. He was pale, like Alice, had yellow contacts, like Alice, and was dressed in a pair of black jeans and a plain white shirt with a plaid dark blue and black one over it. He seemed drawn in on himself and she instantly knew who he was.

Jasper and he was waiting for Alice no doubt.

"Oh no it's fine you go on I'm sure I'll get there by myself." Alice moved to protest but Kagome easily cut her off.

"Don't worry about it! Like I told your dad I'm tougher then I look." With that she lightly pushed Alice in the direction of Jasper, tossing him a small smile, and waved her off.

Alice laughed and nodded lightly and waved goodbye to her.

"Okay! I'll see you at lunch!" Kagome nodded and watched her walk off once she was gone she sighed.

"Great…now I need to figure this map out." She glanced down at the piece of paper in her hand and frowned.

"This is so useless." She jumped as someone tapped her on the shoulder.

She blinked and whirled around to face them.

It was a young man around her age, he, like her was of some kind of Asian descent, though she knew he wasn't Japanese, he had a nerdy air around him but it was cute. He was dressed in a pair of light washed out jeans and a black top that had the words 'Asian and Nerdy' scrawled across it in fading white, it was obviously home made, and it amused her.