One

The sound of conversations flooded the hall, each individual having their own story. Some interesting some sad some happy and some just normal. Which society accepts, they don't accept strange people who reads autobiographies of historical people like Alexander Hamilton or those who acts weirdly or dresses weirdly. From sexuality to appearance, it's often difficult to "fit in" when you're not considered acceptable or normal enough for their eyes.

It often leads to people forcibly changing themselves because they aren't normal nor are they worthy to have friends (in their eyes). But also to avoid being bullied, it is absolutely difficult to move in a society where you know you're not welcomed for your oddity.

I, speak from experience. I was pushed around everyday, people started rumors about me just because I accidentally bumped against someone. It's difficult to imagine that if you were to make such simple mistake and if you are qualified and I quote "The Outcast-Nobody-Talks-To-Because-They're-Not-Normal-Or-Acceptable-In-This-Society" it's bound they'll start it. Why? Well because they want to and that they'll know nobody gives 2 fucks about you.

Sad part is (which is really not, since I myself expected it) they were right! Hey! They proved their point. Nobodies like me might commit suicide and no one will care. Because as I said before I'm part of "The Outcast-Nobody-Talks-To-Because-They're-Not-Normal-Or-Acceptable-In-This-Society"

"It's a gorgeous concept that could just start a mass genocide." I whispered to myself with a mixed of sarcasm and deadpan voice. Looking around, the usual shenanigans. There's a girl pinned against the wall ready to lose her virginity to a boy she probably doesn't even know and thinks that she extremely loves him, and that they'll last forever but when he leaves her she goes into "depression" despite being a short term relationship. Then after a few days she got a new partner then acting all cutesy, then the cycle repeats.

Then the group of varsity players, that talked about sports like volleyball and basketball. Then they would miss class due to their practices then they wonder why they have such low grades. Then one of them hates a particular teacher because of how the teacher gave them a low grade in that particular subject. Even though it's not surprising because they were barely active in class.

Then let me not forget the clichè, Mean Girl/ Heathers/ Chloe Valentine and Brooke Lohst from Be More Chill of the school. The holy trinity the boys want to fuck till they get impregnated then when the girls was actually pregnant they leave her. Then the girl may or may not quit school because they are tending to the kid and their supposed father left them because they don't want their freedom to be limited, type of holy trinity.

Anna Rosete and I swear to god her name sounds like Resseti from Animal Crossing and I'm totally not making this up. But anyways, she's a girl with many wants and needs, well to be honest she's a girl who is often the pinky clichè type of girl that just want everything pink and girly and just perfect. Had many boyfriends and is a president of the student council well because she has money.

It's as always, not surprising as we live in a time where money defines who you are. You can't survive in a line of work where you do is being passionate and shit. That sorta shit won't even last because people discourage you to be what you want to be.

Then the second one is Jennifer Ann Sherly, the supposed brains of the group and no, not education like as in she knows trigonometry and physics. Rumor and Gossip type of brains if you want to know something, go to her she knows everything about people. Like how I used to silently eat in the library whilst reading The Fault In Our Stars by John Green or any book I found interesting. She then embellished it so the people get what they want and then they do the rest. Needless to say I never did that again, instead I found a new safe haven, which is classified.

Then we have the newest member Rhein "The Bitch" Marinten, everyone dubbed her as "The Bitch" because often times she's all sorts of goody goody but when with other people she likes. But oh man, when it's someone else she does this thing where she would look at you judgmentally and then goes on her day then spreads a rumor if she likes you. Then she would occasionally go through people's belongings without permission, always put herself on top when it comes to acting (she's bad at it to be frank). Then she denies a role if it doesn't include her much because she believes she deserves better.

My relationship with them is between I fucking hate you and Just leave me the fuck alone. They always find ways to torment me and other people who are forgotten by their parents and classmates. But it's mostly me because of an incident.

"Hey look it's the crazed maniac!" A boy said whilst throwing something at me. Anna latched onto him, basically hugging him by the side and looked at me.

"Babe I know you can do better than that!" She looked at him with these puppy eyes then he kissed her cheek and whispered something in her ear before approaching me.

I tried to abscond but alas he griped the helm of my hoodie slammed me against the wall and threw me aside before spitting at me and kicking my stomach. I lay on the ground trying to cover my stomach as I watched bystanders walk by or tried to avoid eye contact with me.

"Stay down." The boy said firmly before leaving and held Anna's hand frolicking in the field of shit and sex.

"What a nice day today is." I muttered to myself in sarcasm, whilst defenselessly on the ground with a crippling self-esteem.