Two

I continued my business after I finally decided that my Polysexual ass had enough of being in contact with the ground that was stepped on by a lot of people who I don't care about. I lift myself up and brush off whatever the hell decided to hug my hoodie.

I started to walk towards the supposed classroom where I was supposed to be in, just because my parents said normal kids should be in schools. Socializing, making friends, having parties and making bad decisions! So I'm pretty much confused here.

So you're not supposed to be trying to survive? You're not supposed to hide your sexuality? Or making sure people are dead to everything? Really, you aren't supposed to do that? Then shit I'm doing this wrong then.

That absolute mentality that High School is rainbows and sunshine is just so deceiving it can kill a person (literally).

I continue to walk turning a corner then... Holy shit...

Standing there lies Simon Miller, his handsomeness just reeking from there to here. Because fucking damn he's hot.

Shit.

My gay is showing.

I huffed and tried to not get lost in his gorgeous eyes and also I tried to get past him without being noticed. I tiptoed my way past him, being extremely quiet as any human being would, like as if my life depended it (overreacting I know).

Being around him is just like how Eliza was towards Alexander Hamilton, or maybe Angelica in this case. Since he has a girlfriend, like any typical hot boy the supposed protagonist like (as if I'M a protagonist in the story). Like any infatuated human is, I got curious as to who he's with and Drumroll please... Rhein!

The bitchy bitch of the group. Like yes. Isn't that absolutely gorgeous, and convenient? Like all I need is to be popular and physically active, have a bitchy attitude, be active in class and some other extra curricular. Ah yes. Such an easy task... NOT.

The mere fact I had to do all that and try to swoon him with my poor pathetic sad sack that dare I called appearance. Plus going up against a bitch that can clearly throw me off to another school where she'll probably even scar my records there too. Is just too fucking much for one... Hot... Beautiful eyed boy... With gorgeous hair... That can just make me go all helples- wait stop.

Ok! I'm getting too fucking lost in his eyes, gotta go and face the amazing subject known as Mathematics.

Fucking disgusting.