chapter 9

Jacks POV

I woke up, no where near Sophie like I had planned to. She was on the other side of the bed with her back against the mattress. I brushed my hand through her hair and got up.

I stretched a bit, cracked a knuckle or two and stood up to notice blood on the sheets. "Oh no.." I mumbled.

I walked around and gently woke Sophie up. "Soph, babe wake up," I whispered.

"Ew no I dont wanna." I sigh. I didnt really want to tell her but shes not cooperating so now I guess I do.

"Babe, you bled through." Her eyes shoot open and she sits up. She looks over at the bed in horror.

"Damn it!" I hear her start to sob and she begins crying. She stands up and looks at the bed and brings the heel of her hand up to her eyes and wipes the tears.

"Hey, Its okay." I place my hands on her arms and she keeps shaking her head.

"No, its not! These are white sheets! Im so stupid!" I pull her into a hug and she tucks her head in the crook of my neck, he salted tears leaving wet trails on my skin. She grips my sides and digs her nails in my skin.

"Why dont you head to the bathroom, take a nice long, hot shower. Ill clean this up. You can make yourself feel pretty and we can go out for breakfast, okay?" She grips on me tighter and eventually wraps her arms around me.

She nods and pulls away. I cup her wet cheeks and pull her into a kiss. "I love you."

"I love y-you too." She grabs a towel and heads for the bathroom.

When shes out of sight, I quickly take the sheets off the mattress and ball it up. I toss it in the corner and find anything else with blood on it and toss it in the pile. When im done I put it all in the washing machine and head towards the bathroom.

I knock a couple of times on the door and wait for sophie to say something. "Yeah?"

"Babe, its me, can you unlock the door so I can get your clothes to put in the wash?" I hear a few shuffling sounds and hear the lock on the door turn. I wait a bit for her to give me the clear and head in. I didnt want to make her uncomfortable so I tried to do it as fast as I could. In and out.

I grabbed her clothes and shut the door behind me once I was out.

After everything was in the washer, I headed to another bathroom and took a shower myself. Running the water through my curls and washing myself before wrapping my towel around my waist and heading for my room.

As im walking to my room, I hear the other bathroom door open and see sophie fast walking to get to her room. I quickly catch up to her and tuck in the corner of the towel and grabbing her in my arms. She lets out a little squeal before realizing its me.

I place little kisses on her shoulder and neck and pull her close. "Jack I gotta go get dressed." She smells like lavender. Uh. Lavender's a weird word. Lavwnderrrrrr. I slowly let her go and she turns around and places a kiss to my lips.

I smack her ass and run off to my room before she beats me. "JACK ROBERT AVERY!!" I smile and slam the door behind me gasping for air from running.

-

Sophies POV

Jack had told me to put on something that made me feel pretty. Does this mean I can wear sweatpants?

I decided to. I dug through my drawers looking for my most comfortable pair and sliding them on after my underwear.

I tore off my shirt and slipped on a somewhat baggy sweatshirt over my head.

There. I feel beautiful. I smile to myself in the mirror and head out to see jack in the same thing.

"No, no no. Go change," I tell him.

"What?! Why do I have to change?" I look at him more stern and he sighs before walking back into his room. After a minute or two, he comes back out with light sweatpants and a tshirt. "Is this okay?" I nod and we head out. "Mcdonalds?"

"Only if this counts as a date." He laughs and nods. He start walking and finally stumble upon a mcdonalds.

Jack had gotten me a twenty piece chicken nugget box, a mcflurry, large fries, and a large sprite. We both decided we didnt want breakfast for breakfast.

"Wow, you are trying to make me fat." I say jokingly.

"Let me spoil you." He hugs me from behind and rests his chin on my shoulder as we wait. He slowly starts to sway us and starts humming a song. I rest my head on his, immediately regretting it because of the noodles but I didnt want to move.

"237!" The lady called. She set down our tray and jack let go of me to get it. We both sat down and began eating. The fries filling me up faster then I had planned.

"Shit im full." I say after I finished them.

"Really?" Jack asks.

"Yeah, but im gonna eat anyways." He laughs and I begin eating my flurry.

"Youre so cute," jack says. I look up at him from looking at the delicious, sugary mcflurry.

"No." He chuckles.

"What?!"

"Its one thing to lie to my face and say im cute but its another thing if you lie to my face and say im cute while im stuffing my face!" He starts laughing and moves so he sits next to me.

"Im not lying. Youre cute, beautiful, gorgeous, pretty-"

"Thats all you got?" I laugh he looks at me then continues.

"Smart, funny, talented, worth it, marvelous, adventurous, brave, exciting, unique, important, clever, sometimes youre a smart ass, you always smell like lavender-"

"Okay, okay, I get it, I get it." He smiles knowing hes won. I push myself closer to him and he wraps his arms around me and I rest my head on his chest.

"Bro, we should play in the play place!!!" Jack says. I get off his chest and make a weird face.

"Did you just call me bro?" I start laughing and I see him rolling his eyes.

"I hate you."

"No, you love me, and I love you, and were gonna go up in that play place and probably make out, tell each other secrets like girls do, go down the slide, make out some more, and talk and hang out."

"Well, I cant argue with that." I smile and grab his hand.

"Lets go!"