chapter 16

I walked into the airport waiting to hear more from jack on my phone. He just texted saying he landed and now all I had to do was wait. I took a piece of my hair and twirled it around my finger that peeked through the arm hole of jacks sweatshirt.

I stared straight ahead, not wanting to miss anything. My feet began getting fidgety and tapped the ground at a leveled pace.

I looked down at my feet then back up to see jonah walking towards me. Soon followed zach, then corbyn, then daniel, then my one and only noodles. I smiled wide and he did too. I walked to him as fast as I could and he wrapped me in his arms tightly. He spun us around a few times then set me down.

"Hi." Jacks voice filled with happiness and joy like a kid about to open presents on christmas day.

"Hi," I responded back. I bit my lip and smiled. I wrapped my arms around his neck and played with the short hair on the back of his head. His dark brown eyes poured into mine. I feel like I could see everything in them. Theyre like a puppy dogs eyes.

"You look pretty." I blush slightly.

"Thank you," I murmur. He pulls me into a short kiss, his hands cupping my cheeks. "I missed you," isay, our lips just barely touching.

"I missed you too." My lips slightly moved against his as he spoke.

"I missed the noodles also." I started playing with hhqis hair as he looked at me disappointed.

"I cant go one day without you commenting me on my hair."

"Sorry.. theyre just so soft and poofy and curly, its cute." Jack rolls his eyes and takes my hand out of his hair and intertwined them together.

We ended up going to the mall and going to chipotle, jonahs idea. "Can I have a bit of yours?" Jack asks me.  I blink a few times.

"Jack you have the exact same thing."

"But yours has more rice." I sigh and trade mine with his. He cheers in delight, his arms throwing themselves in the air.

-

We all walked into my front door and jack hugged me from behind. He began leading me towards my living room and waddled like a penguin. "I love you."

"I love you too Jack." He rested his head on my shoulder and I kissed his cheek.

-

"Harry Potter!!!" Jonah shouted. He stood up and danced around a bit before throwing the remote at the wall.

"Hey! Damage anything you pay for it!" He began pouting and took a seat on the couch next to Daniel.

"So, sophie.... how was your quiet time?" Corbyn asked from the floor. I shrugged.

"Im starting to miss it." I look over at jack who was pouting. My legs rested over his and I rested my head on the arm of the couch. Jacks fingers fiddled with the ends of my leggings, he shifted his eyes back showing great concentration on the fabric.

"I missed you though." I rested my fingers on his cheek and leaned forward to kiss him, which he gladly took.

"Harry Potter!!!!!" Jonah shouted again.

"Jonah shut up!" Zach yelled. He returned to looking at his phone, showing that whatever or whoever he was texting was clearly important.

"Who you talking to Zach?" I asked leaning
towards him.

"No one, just play the movie." Zach was obviously snappy. I rolled my eyes and snached his phone away from him, sadly he quickly shut it off. "Give it back."

"Not until you tell me who you were talking to."

"Give it back!" He held his hand out impatiently. He tried raising his voice at me but im pretty firm, he isnt going to get very far. "Ugh fine.... a girl."

"Oooooooo," everyone said. Zach rolled his eyes and glared at me.

"Can I have my phone back?"

"Whats her name?"

"Ugh, julie." I nodded, informing him that she sounds okay so far. "Now can I have it back?"

"What do you say?"

Zach grumbled. "Please!?" I gave it back and he continued shoving his face in his phone.

Whos julie??