Chapter Thirteen: Lust.

Draco pushed Harry into the brick wall as gently as he could and the next thing Harry knew, Draco's lips were on his. He let out a whimper and dug his nails into Draco's back, moving his hips desperately in a search for some friction. Draco pulled back, lips red and swollen. "Merlin, Harry. What are you doing to me? Fuck.." Harry pulled Draco back in for another heated kiss, letting out a moan. Draco saw this as an opportunity to shove his tongue into the shorter wizards mouth, his arms moved down Harry's sides and round to grab the younger boy's firm arse. "Dragon!" Harry cried out, panting slightly. "Not here, anyone could walk past.." Both boys came to their senses and tried to make themselves look less dishevelled. 

They emerged from the alley looking much smarter than five minutes ago. Harry's cheeks were bright red and his eyes were full of lust, Draco looked much more composed. Though, Harry suspected that was part of being a Malfoy. They turned to face each other, Draco smirked and winked at Harry. "I'll write you, tonight." Harry grinned and nodded, pecking Draco on the cheek before they went their separate ways. One returning to Malfoy Manor, the other to Grimmauld Place.