Chapter Twelve: Not a date.

Draco sat down outside Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour and gazed around the crowded street, he was wearing a light grey turtle neck and black tight fitted trousers. His hair had been neatly side-combed and his eyes stood out against his pale face. "Draco?" Draco jumped slightly and looked up, there stood Harry Potter. His hair was messy and unruly, but he had obviously made an attempt to tame it. He wore dark jeans and a turqoise button up shirt that brought out his eyes. Draco swallowed hard and looked away. "Don't expect me to stand up for you, Little Lion. This is not a date." Draco muttered as Harry sat down and laughed softly. "Keep telling yourself that, Dragon." Draco raised both eyebrows and then smirked and looked over at Harry. "Now, Little Lion. Naughty boy's get punished." Harry dropped his voice to a whisper and practically purred "What if I want to be punished..?" Those words went straight to Draco's cock, he held back a moan and looked at Harry, eyes wide. "Looks like Dumbledore's Golden Boy isn't as innocent as he looks.." They ordered their ice creams and Harry dug straight in, licking round the side and making sure he didnt drip any onto his clothes. 

Meanwhile, Draco was staring at Harry. His ice cream was dripping down his hand but he didn't even notice, luckily Harry did and was quick to lean forwards and lick the remaining liquid off Draco's hand, moaning quietly. This is too much, he's just so..Fuck. Draco thought. He stood up and dropped his cone, muttering a quick cleaning charm and dragging Harry into a darkend alley, out of sight of the other witches and wizards.