Chapter Eighteen: Remus knows.

Draco entered Twelve Grimmauld Place and looked around before calling out quietly. "Hello..? Harry? Remus..?" He didn't dare call for Sirius, even though the man was practically family. He should have brought Severus along. Kreacher shuffled into view and looked at Draco, he dropped to the floor and kissed the hem of Draco's robes sloppily. "Kreacher is most delighted to finally see a Pureblood in his poor mistress' home. Full of Mudbloods and Blood Traitors, Half Blood vermin..And the Potter boy, if only the Dark Lord had--" At this point, Sirius Orion Black appeared in the corridor and snarled. "Kreacher!" Sirius bellowed angrily, grabbing the house elf by his rags and shoving him into the cuboard. Draco sniggered and looked at Sirius who let out a low growl and stalked towards him. "So. You kissed my Godson, eh? Trying to mess with his feelings,eh?!" Remus and Harry approached the two and giggled at the horrified expression on Draco's face. "N-No! I would never! Harry knows I--" He finished his sentence lamely. Harry, Remus and Sirius had all broken into fits of laughter, Sirius spoke loudly, clutching his ribs. "I couldn't! Did you see his face?! Oh god!" Draco turned fifty shades of red and covered his face.

"Harry! I thought he was going to maul me!" Harry moved forwards and embraced Draco tightly, whispering. "I would never let him or anyone else hurt you. Never." He promised. Draco relaxed, both had forgotten the presence of Sirius and Remus. Remus' eyes widened at the scence then his expression  and he pulled Sirius into the kitchen. "Come on, Siri. I think the boys have something to tell us." 

All four of them made there way into the kitchen and sat down, Remus and Sirius on one side, Draco and Harry another. Harry looked up atn them and began. "I..As you know, me and Draco were exchanging letters for a few weeks. We met in Diagon Alley and went for ice cream. Uh, when I arrived home I recieved another letter from Draco..Asking me to be his partner..I accepted."