15. Movie Night (pt. 1)

I wasn't ready for this quote unquote movie night, I really don't feel like being stuck next to Perrie for a night. Staring at the ceiling I began questioning if I should still go. Fuck it , i'm not gonna let Perrie stop me from having fun. I don't know when we should go over there though, it's only 6. I was about to go over to their room when I realized something, I walked to the wall and knocked "Hey Leigh? Jess?..." I pressed my ear against the wall trying to listen.

               "HUH!?" Leigh screamed back, making me almost fall backwards. 

               "Owe, I was just wondering when you wanted us to come over." I rolled my eyes rubbing my ear.

               "JUST COME OVER IN ABOUT AN HOUR!" 

               "LEIGH-ANNE YOU DON'T HAVE TO YELL! I CAN HEAR YOU!" I screamed back at the wall. I turned around sighing seeing Perrie looking at me wide-eyed almost a little shocked. "Sorry, just you know, talking to the neighbors. heh" I smiled. She just nodded furrowing her brow and going in the other direction. 

               The next hour went by kind of slowly, mostly because it just consisted of us staring at the wall waiting to leave. When it was around 6:40 or so I decided to head into the bathroom to change into some pyjamas, Perrie was already in hers. Then finally we both left the room and walked down the hall into the next. The second I entered the room I lept onto Jesy's bed next to her before Leigh had the chance, I was NOT sitting next to Perrie for the next two hours.

               "Hey Jesminda, you don't mind sharing your bed, do ya?" I asked pouting my lip and batting my lashes.

                "Sure, just stop doing whatever it is you're doing." She said with sass raising an eyebrow pointing at my face. I nodded in response then dropped my head onto the pillow. Perrie walked over to Leigh and jumped onto the bed falling into her lap. They all laughed hysterically, I let out a chuckle along with a fake smile. 

               "SO, what are we watching?" I asked trying to start a conversation. 

               "Friday The 13th!" Leigh-anne said excitedly. 

               "I'm guessing you like scary movies?..." I said raising an eyebrow at Leigh-anne.

               "Ugh, YES!" She flipped over so she was lying on her stomach resting her head on her hands, clearly waiting for someone else to turn the movie on. I sighed loudly rolling off of the bed. "Thaaanks" Leigh said scrunching her face at me.

              "Your welcome." I layed back down on the bed beside Jesy waiting for the movie to start. As the opening scene began rolling and you could now see the title of the film, I couldn't help but glance over at Perrie who was laying over Leigh-anne's back playfully. I frowned even though I knew she was just messing around. 

               "Pez, stop. I'm trying to watch the movie." Leigh saying rolling Perrie off of her in sequence she fell off the bed. I laughed, along with everyone else before we drew our attention back to the movie. I'm really bored now, I can't really keep up with the film. I started looking around the room, to find my eyes locked on Perrie. Ugh, Perrie look at me! She for some reason is very captivated in the movie. Jesy turned her head away from the TV and at me,

                "Whatcha starin at?.." she whispered to me.

               "Nothing, the movie. Obviously." I responded with. I looked up at the TV, some dude in a wheelchair was getting a machete to the face. They all gasped as I sighed, I guess i'm just not in the mood for a movie right now. Being half way into the movie no one else has spoken, but I was still looking for anything interesting in the room with my eyes moving across each wall. But there was only one thing interesting in this room right now. I began staring again uncontrollably, but this time Perrie looked back at me. Except all she did was smile and turn back to the TV. What!? Come on she couldn't stop messing with me for the past few days and now she only wants to pay attention to the television? Almost twenty minutes later she got up and said she was going to the bathroom. No one was paying attention so I got up and just before she could close the door I stepped in.