✯ ✯ Chapter 1 ✯ ✯

(Y/N)'s pov

I wake up early in the morning for the first day of school in Minecraftia Highschool. I was excited and a bit worried about what may happen today. I'm not the type of person to start a conversation. I rather they start it and that's why I have a few friends. I got up and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. After I ate breakfast, I took a bath. I turned the shower off and put my towel on. I came upstairs to my room to put on some clothes. I took a red plaid polo, my usual black hoodie, a pair of pants and a black converse. I put them all on and went back to the kitchen. I prepare my sandwich and lunch. I walked over to the living room and I sat, waiting as I put my food in my bag. I guess I woke up a little early than I normally do. I took out my phone and began looking through stuff. After a while, I heard the bus park in front of my house. I got my bag and walked over to my gate. I opened it and rushed to the bus as I slip my phone into my pocket. I quietly took a seat and looked at the glorious view out the window for the whole ride to school.

***

I got off the bus and headed to the principal's office to get my class schedule locker key and number. She handed it down to me as I went out of her office. I viewed my schedule as I continue to walk.

7:30-8:20 ~ Music Class

8:20-9:35 ~ Recess/Break

9:40-10:10 ~ Potion Brewing

10:10-11:05 ~ Sword Fighting

11:05-12:05 ~ Art Class

12:05-12:35 ~ Lunch

12:35-1:20 ~ Enchanting

1:20-2:20 ~ Nature Trailing

For not paying attention to my surroundings I accidentally bumped into someone, causing her items to fall flat on the ground. She was a girl with short brown hair and fair skin in a leather jacket.

"Sorry, my bad I wasn't paying any attention," I said.

"Wait aren't you the new student that the principal told about?" She curiously asks.

"Yeah, I am. And can you help me find my first class?" I asked.

"First show me your schedule." She said as I hand her my class schedule. "I see that we have same classes together except for your last one. Just follow me and you'll be fine. Anyways, your room for your last subject is B⁴."(A/N: Maya's a bit nice here I guess)

"Thanks! Oh, wait! my name's (Y/N)." I introduced.

"Hey, Maya!" I heard a voice behind me say.

"Maya, who's this?" A voice asked.

"Hey, guys this is (Y/N)."

"(Y/N) this is Lukas, Gill, and Aiden." She pointed to each one of them. Why does this Brunette seem so familiar?

Three of them eyed me with an awkward look.

"Hi?" I said as the bell suddenly rings.

"Come on (Y/N) let's go!" She says, grabbing my hand.

"Bye (Y/N)!" Lukas and Gill said goodbye as he walked into his class.

We arrived in the room as the teacher enters the room. Perfect timing. I took a seat and placed my backpack near my chair, on the floor.

"Good morning class! I am Mr. Nathanial. I heard we have a new student. (Y/N). Yes (Y/N) stand up and tell something about your self." He says.

I stood up as I open my mouth to speak.