How It Goes

"When you really love someone , you don't give up on them."- BeautyandBrains133

----------------------------------------------

How It Goes

----------------------------------------------

Zoey's POV

Last thing I remember is dancing on some fine ass yellow bone at Club Stars last night , then I wake up to find myself tied up back to back with my homie Trey . Guns are at our heads and the room is spinning. How the fuck did I get here ?

Trey: I already told y'all , we didn't have nothing to do with that ! Me and Zoe did our part . We gave y'all the money three weeks ago . Why are we here ?

These fools had on ski masks so I couldn't make out their faces. I was still dizzy, and I couldn't even think straight.

Man #1 : Nobody's going anywhere until I get the rest of my money

Trey : We gave y'all the money three weeks ago ! You tripping

Man #1 : Naw , y'all gave Jr. the money three weeks ago .

What the hell is this nigga talking about ? I'm completely confused .

Man #2 : Zoey my man , I can't believe you let me down again .

I always do my part. I pay off my money and I even do extra drops for these fools. They ass just want all the money . Aint no way in hell am I giving up every dime I then struggled for through this game. They can have the hoes . Hell , the house and cars too , but they aint taking my money. I worked too hard for it.

Man #1 : Zoey , we thought you knew better

Zoey : I don't know what y'all talking about .

Man #2 : Bullshit . You know exactly what we're talking about ! I want my money. If ion get my money by tonight , you can say goodbye to that lil house and Benz of yours . I'm blowing all that shit up

Zoey : Shit . It's more where that came from anyway . None of that don't mean a damn thing to me

Man #1 : What about your precious girlfriend ?

He waved a picture of Michelle in my face . I promised I wouldn't get her into any of this mess. I promised she'd be safe as long as we're together. This shit is not only putting my life in danger , but her life as well.

Zoey : She don't have nothing to do with this . You leave her out of it

Man #2 : I'm afraid we can't do that. In fact , my homie should be at her door any minute now .

Zoey : If y'all do anything to her, I swear I'll -

Man #2 : You'll do what ? Nigga you tied up to a chair with a gun pointed to your head . I can kill you right now if I wanted to

Trey : Mannn . Y'all so foul for this . We gave y'all all the money we had and you mean to tell me that wasn't enough? Y'all that broke ?

Man #1 : Shut the fuck up

He punched Trey in the face with the back of his pistol , causing blood to ooz from his mouth and nose. I could hear Michelle screaming and crying from the other end of the phone as dude put the phone up to my ear.

Michelle : Zoeeeeyyy ! *Crying* Zoey I need you right now

Zoey : I'm so sorry baby , I promise I'll be there as soon as I can. Just hang in there for me. Everything's gonna be alright , I promise.

Michelle : Zoeeyyyy they're trying to rape me !

Zoey : Where are you ?

Michelle : They got me tied up to the bed in the room ! Ahhhhh ! Zoeeeeyyy pleaseee hurry up !