Thug Life

Zoey's POV

I'm covered in blood . Before I even get to blink , this niggas punching me . My ribs feel like twigs right now. It feels like my stomach is about to fall outta my ass.

Guy #1 : So yo bitch ass thought we weren't gonna find you . You really thought you were gonna get away with this shit didn't you ?

Zoey : *Coughing* Man let me ex-

He punches me dead in my mouth , causing blood to drool from my lips.

Guy #1 : We didn't ask for an explanation . We want to know who had something to do with Charles' murder

Guy #2 : And we're guessing you're apart of it

Zoey : Y'all not even giving me a chance to -

BOW ! He punches me again , this time knocking me unconscious.

Guy #1 : Pick his bitch ass up . We gonna throw him in the trunk

Guy #2 : I think we should take him to Luther . Luther a get the truth outta his ass with no problem

Guy #1 : We don't need Luther ! We can kill him our fucking selves . I just want the money and I'm done with his ass

Guy #2 : What about Charles ' ?

Guy #1 : We'll get to that later . Until then , he's gonna be in the trunk.

A couple hours passed by , and. I wake up to find myself balled up in a trunk. 😑 I could hear talking , but I couldn't make out what was being said. I know Brandy is worried sick . If Nique's not too busy with two braids , hopefully she's worried too.

End Of POV 👆

Zonnique's POV

Instead of going to Brandy's house , I drove on the other side of town. How could Zoey be so stupid ? Of course these fools a find him. The only place I could think of right now is the trap house. Immediately , I get a rude awakening from some bitch standing behind the door. She hit me dead in my mouth. Wait .. A fucking minute

Zonnique : Brandy ?!

She revealed a tattoo just above her bellow piercing . The same exact tatoo Charles had on his neck. What the fuck ?! You can't trust nobody you meet . I should've known something wasn't right just by the way she was mean mugging me.

Brandy : *Laughing* Aw look who it is. Something told me Zoey was lying . "We're just friends " blah blah . Friends my ass.

Zonnique : So you know where Zoey is ?

Brandy : Sadly , no . I don't . But I do know who's got him *Laughing*

Zonnique : Bitch I swear to god I will -

Brandy : Bitch you're not in the position to be threatening me right now. If I were you , I'de keep my fucking mouth shut .

Zonnique : If anything happens to Zoey , your life depends on it

Brandy : You still talking ? Didn't I say shut your fucking mouth or you can't understand English ?!

That's when I got up and charged her , causing her to fall on her back. Before I could throw a punch , two men bout big and strong as hell are pulling me off of her.

Zonnique : Get off of me ! Put me down !

Guy #3 : I'm sorry , but we can't do that butter cup

Zonnique : Where are you taking me ?! Put me down !

They both threw me into a dark room with bloody sheets. The room smelled like death. I could tell this was where they'd take people to kill them.

Zonnique : Let me out !