Lesson Learned

---FLASHBACK---

Zonnique : Zoey I love you so much

Zoey : I love you too

Zonnique : I'll always be down for you. You know that right ?

Zoey : Last bitch told me that , stole from me . She took my money and left

Zonnique : I don't care about your money. I just care about you

Zoey : How do I know you're not fucking with my head ?

Zonnique : I'de take a bullet for you.

Zoey : Whatever

Zonnique : When all them hoes you're fucking with leave , who's still gonna be there ? Me

Zoey : When I'm out of money , you're gonna be gone just like the rest of Em.

Zonnique : The rest of them hoes won't kill for you . I will

Zoey : We'll see

---END OF FLASHBACK---

Zonnique : And you thought I was just fucking with your head ?

Zoey : W- what the .. How did you ?

Zonnique : Don't worry about all of that. Oh and Chas ? He's dead too. So you're good

She threw me the gun and took off her gloves. I'm still in shock. How did she know about all of this ?

Zoey : B- but ? I broke up with you three years ago .

Zonnique : You left me for Michelle . Yeah , I remember . And here I am , killing people for you after you left me for a bitch that set you up. *Laughing* Crazy right ?

Zoey : Why ?

Zonnique : Because I'm just too good of a person I guess. I don't know ..

Zoey : You told me you hated me though

Zonnique : I kinda do .. But I didn't want to see you die . At least not like this

Zoey : So what's the catch ? You want some money don't you ?

Zonnique : Tsss . All of this bullshit and you still think somebody just want your money ?

Zoey : She just set me up , how I know if you aint setting me up ? Just because you killed them for me , that don't mean you won't turn around and shoot me yourself.

Zonnique : If I hated you that much , I would've just let them kill you or I would've killed you three years ago when you left me.

Zoey : Mhmmm

Zonnique : You just don't get it don't you ?

Zoey : Let's just get out of here while we're still alive .

Instead of getting back in my Benz, I hopped in the car with her. Where we was going ? I don't know. Long as it's far away from here.

Zonnique : Wake up *Nudging him*

I woke up to a side of town I never seen before.

Zoey : Where did you take me ? You better not be setting me up bitch

Zonnique : First of all , I'm not a bitch ! You need to watch who you're talking to before you get slapped. Second of all , this is my friend's house. No one is not thinking about setting you up . I'm actually doing you a big favor by bringing your ass here.

Bahja : Heyyyy girl , who- Oh hell no ! What is he doing here ?

Zonnique : He's here with me alright. I'll explain everything to you later , he needed my help.