Chapter 20 - Bringing the stolen memories back

Hey there everyone! It's FINALLY Saturday afternoon, and, after a horrible day at school filled with any sort of test, here's the 20th chapter for you! 

I hope you'll enjoy it >u< (P.S. I couldn't find a fitting pic for this chapter so I inserted a random one, sry ;u;)

________________________________________________________________________________

You almost flinched when you noticed he was there. I can't believe it... not him, not now!, you wondered in panic, starting to feel scared. Yes, IV was there: and, when you recognized him, you couldn't help but remember what you two had shared the day before when you were in that room alone. A shiver ran down your spine as you recalled his hands touching your body and his lips meeting yours. Still, those thoughts vanished when you saw how cold his expression was: he didn't look like the arrogant and sadistic boy who liked bragging just for fun that you had met two days before. That reminded you of the way he behaved when you were tied up in that strange place, a few minutes before the ritual started: you could recall how satisfied he looked when he saw you scared and in danger.

You really thought he was different from that, but maybe you were just a stupid to even think it. Still, the way he looked at you when he was on the top of you, the way he looked at you when he handed you your clothes after V had broken in the room, and even the sad gaze he showed you a second before his older brother closed the door behind him... you thought that was the real IV. You really believed he had feelings for you, even if he looked like that type of guy who pins the first girl he meets to the bed just because he wants to have some fun. It did look like that at the beginning indeed, but as the whole thing progressed, you could definitely feel a change in his way of kissing and touching you: you could tell his kisses had gotten sweeter, and his way of touching softer.

Maybe you were deceiving yourself, or maybe he was misleading you, but you were still convinced it wasn't simple physical attraction what you both felt for each other: you knew it was something deeper, and even if at the beginning you didn't wanna admit it, now you couldn't help it. You felt like a bitch whenever you thought about IV while being committed to Kaito, but that feeling was way too strong to ignore. You had tried to, but you miserably failed to forget that moment you spent with him the day before.

You suddenly felt the urge to talk to him to clarify the situation. You had soooo many questions to ask him. Does he really love me, or is he just playing around with me? Was what we shared actually a thing or was I just used as his toy? What did V do to him after he was forced out of the room? Why is he behaving like this? Is this the true IV or did his family do something to him that made him change this suddenly?

All those questions would soon find their answers. You hurried to the boy before he could go to another place, and, as you were behind him, you caught his wrist and forced him to look at you without saying a word.
When he turned his face to you, you noticed how cold his expression still was, particular that made you widen your eyes a bit.
You stared at each other for a good minute without saying anything. You examined his eyes in detail during that short period of time, and you noticed there was something very different about them: they didn't look like those attractive magenta eyes which had stolen your heart the day before. They seemed to be kind of... blank.
That made you get even more worried about the boy. Now you were sure something had happened to him.

"IV... do you remember me?" you hesitantly asked him, your heart beating very fast as you were anxious about what his answer would be. The man kept his gaze locked on you and stayed silent for a few seconds before he finally spoke.
"I guess so." His short and distant reply broke your heart. Did that mean he didn't remember anything of what you two had done the day before? He said he remembered who you were, but did he keep that memory you couldn't get rid of? If he truly remembered it, then he wouldn't be acting that strange.

It did hurt to see him like that. You never thought you could care so much about that boy the first the day you met him, on the contrary: you saw him as a menace and a big danger. Yet, now you ended up falling for him to the point you couldn't ignore those feelings anymore.

You looked down the ground as you felt like crying: still, you somehow managed to hold back your tears before they could fall down your cheeks. You looked up to IV after a few seconds with a desperate yet disappointed expression. "How could you forget about yesterday?! I thought you felt something for me after what we shared! Why are you behaving like this, IV?" you loudly asked him, holding his right hand in your little ones. "I really thought you loved me... please, tell me I'm not wrong! Tell me you feel something for me and that you didn't use me just to have fun with a girl! Please..." you begged him to answer your questions, but he kept his cold expression on his face without saying a word. You couldn't really stand seeing him like that anymore, so you came up with a desperate idea which could possibly bring him back to normal. Actions speak louder than words, after all.

You determinately closed the gap between your faces and pressed your lips against his with passion, moving your arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. If your feelings couldn't reach his heart through your words, then they definitely would through your actions.

In fact, the boy lost his blank expression and widened his eyes when he felt your lips passionately brushing against his. He initially didn't know how to react, but feeling your body practically attached to his made some of his erased memories slowly come back. As the kiss progressed, more and more memories came back, until IV finally remembered you completely. At that point, he started kissing you back with as much passion, moving his hands on your hips and keeping you close to him.

Itall seemed to be alright with him now, but unfortunately for you someone hadseen the entire scene, and that someone was now beyond shocked. 

________________________________________________________________________________

If IV was quite obvious to guess in the last chapter, can you guess who saw you now? -u- This one's a real mystery XD Leave your opinion down below if you want, bets are open this week as well! >u< 

I hope you enjoyed the chapter, see y'all next week! ;D