Chapter 1

"Carson your dorm looks great" said lauren my best friend for as long as I can remember. She has long blonde hair and is probably one of the most smartest and creative people I know. She came with me to help set up my dorm room. I am starting college this year and I am really bad at designing things so I asked her to help me and I want to be with her as long as I can, because she is going to a different college so we won't be able to see each other often. No more long talks while driving around town. No more high school parties I had to drag her to, no more watching youtube vids and trying to do fun diys. But today is the day I have to say goodbye to the friend who helped me through everything.

"I know. thanks for helping me I am really gonna miss you" I started tearing up. Fuck. I knew this was gonna happen.

"Hey don't worry we can see each other on some weekends and we can always FaceTime, just don't party too much" I have always been the one to go to parties. I was the bad one in the duo. I was always the one who got us into trouble 24/7.

"I know. I love u, thanks for everything lauren u don't even know" and I meant that. We hugged and she left and here I was sitting in my dorm room by myself. It was 4pm. My roommate came yesterday to put her stuff in here and set up her stuff so I could get today all to myself but I hadn't met her but I have her number.

I decided to text her and tell her that my family left, so she could come back. I decided to go walk around and find where my classes are so I don't get lost.

"Ok first class, American literature" great fun class to start my day off every day. I want to be a photo journalist, I liked photography and i don't mind telling stories but I have a passion for taking photos.

After going around campus I go back to the dorm when I walk in I see who I think is my roommate and a guy watching something on the laptop. 

"Um hey, I am Carson" I said she looked up and her eyes got wide.

"Omg, hey I am Samantha but you can call me sam" wow she reminded me of me sorta. "Oh and this is my cousin, jace. This is his second year in college and he is just here telling me about what it is like"

"Hey, I am Jace it's nice to meet u." He shook my hand.

"Nice to meet u too. I think I am about to go take a shower and get ready for bed" I wasn't tired but I didn't know what to say and today has been stressful and a hot shower sounds amazing.

"Oh no you don't, your coming to a party with us" sam said. A party doesn't sound too bad I mean I do enjoy parting and it's college.

"Why not, I have nothing better to do but your ass is gonna help me get ready" I laughed and said.

"Yes ma'm"  we giggle and started to pick out what to wear.

I decided to wear black ripped jean shorts with a white off the shoulder top and to top it off some white sneakers.

I have brown hair and blue eyes. I am 5'2 yes, I know I am very short for college but it runs in the family. My legs are not toothpick legs there the opposite. But I mean I don't hate my body I am not skinny. I am just medium if u would say.

It was jace's friends apartment it wasn't a big massive party but there were a good 50-65 people.

"YOO JACE" I turned really fast to see who screamed his name. It was a guy with a tall frame he had a tattoo of a heart on near his wrist that I could see. He had a head full of hair. It was a dirty blonde. He must have been tense cause u could make out his muscles through his black shirt. When I look up to actually look at his face he had greenish blueish brownish eyes I couldn't really put my finger on what color they were. He had a good face structure. He was hot.

"Wassup man " he was definitely High. His eyes were foggy and getting red. but i couldn't help but notice his extremely hot accent.

"Who are they" he said fast looking sam up and down. I mean who wouldn't she was wearing a tight blue Jean shorts with a red top that went perfectly with her blonde hair. She looked perfect.

"This is sam my cousin and her roommate.... uh what's ur name again sorry I am bad at names" wow I must seem like a loser. Great.

"My name is Carson" I said fast but clear enough for them to hear what I said. "Oh yea" Jase said.

"I am ashton this is me and my roommates apartment he is probably walking around here somewhere but I gotta go I have some bitch who said she wanted to fuck so i will see you guys around." Wow he is an ass and sleeps around. Well that's college guys for you.

I went over to the table that had all the alcohol and decided to get me Bacardi and coke. Nothing to much. Fuckkkk. The damn fucking top won't come off. "Need help with that?" I looked up to see a guy not tall but not short either he had blonde hair spiked up. He was wearing a polo with some khakis. Frat boy? Probably. "Uh yea" he grabbed it and poured me some in a cup.

"So are you new or?" He asked while taking a sip of beer. "Yea it's my first year." I said he probably thinks I am loser.

"Well welcome to college." He said while laughing.

After a while of chatting with him for a while I decided to go to the dance floor I was buzzed a little so why not. I stated dancing on a guy I didn't even bother to look who it was cause I just wanted to have a good time.

Before I know it I am going to a room he unlocked the door. Well he must live here. his hair was red. he was kinda hot and adorable at the same time. while i was looking at him his mouth connected to mine. he tasted bitter sweet he started kissing down my neck sloppily if I might add.

"WTF" i looked up fast to see ashton standing in the doorway. he looked pissed off.

"GOD DAMMIT MICHAEL WHY DO U DECIDE TO HOOK UP WITH A GIRL IN MY ROOM ON MY BED." He looked pissed but when he realized it was me he looked even more mad.

"Oh shit sorry man, someone was in my room."
I started to get up and walk out of the room with my head down. When Ashton grabbed my arm. "Where are u going, are you okay?"

"Home and yea I am. Also sorry for you know" he laughed rubbing the back of his neck.

"You have a ride?" I shook my head no.
"Look give me a few seconds and I will take you back" he said not even asking if I was okay with it.

"But ur high" I whispered kinda under my breath walking out of the room. But he came up behind me and whispered into my ear "I drive my best when high babe" his hot breath sent chills down my back. He tilted his head, telling me to follow him. he told Jace that he was taking me back to the dorms.

We got into his truck and I told him which dorm hall I live in.

"So your roommate sam. Is she single" wow I am being used.

"I don't know, we haven't talked about boys but I don't think so" I sound so stupid.

We started to pull up to my dorm hall. "Do you need me to walk u in?" He said. Like he gives a fuck about me. He just gave me a ride to know about sam.

"no. I am fine" I said and slammed the door and found my dorm. "Shit." I don't have the keys.

I heard footsteps coming towards my way. I turned real quick to see who it was. Great. It was mr. Jackass.

"I think you forgot something" he said dangling the keys I go to reach for them but he pulls back. "Kiss me" what. Did. He. Just. Say. I hope he knows we aren't in middle school anymore.

"No, now give me my keys." I snapped.
"What did I do to piss you off" he asked. Umm i don't know use me to try to get into my roommate's pants.

"I just want to go the bed" I wined
"Okay, Okay. Here." He handed me my keys I unlocked my door but he was still standing there. "Are you gonna leave?" I asked

"No thank you?" He asked what the fuck.
"Thank u" I said and he just shook his head and walk off. I shut my door and got into some pajama shorts and my old high school shirt then went down the hall to brush my teeth and right when I got back to the dorm I set my alarm and went right to bed.