Chapter 2

I woke up and to my alarm clock going off. it was 9:15 and my first class starts at 10:30. I grabbed my bath bag and went down to the bathrooms. I don't mind the community showers there not as bad as I thought they would be besides the fact that every time I have to go to the bathroom I have to go all the way down the damn hallway.

after my shower I blow dried my hair straighten it and put light make up on. I was wearing a pair of skinny jeans and a cute rose pink top on.

I then grabbed my bag and walked out the door. right outside the dorm hall was a coffee stand. so I decided to get a coffee along with a muffin.

I got to my first class the professor wasn't in there. I looked for a place to sit that is when I saw the guy who helped me open the bottle of Bacardi last night. he turned and looked at me and smiled. he was kinda cute.

"hey, I never got your name lastnight." he scratched the back of his head and chuckled. is he nervous. "oh, I am Carson. but I never got yours either." legit we talked at least for 30 minutes and never got each other names. " I am Niall. what time did you end up getting back to your dorm?" "probably around 1 but I was so tired when-"

"hey class. I am professor brown and obviously this is American literature. I am pretty laid back but lets talk about some assignments that we will be starting next week."

after about 10 minutes of class Ashton walks in he looks around and his eyes catch mine. he came and sat right next to me. everyone looked at me and him. "what did I miss?" he whispered in my ear. I just looked at him and mouthed that I would tell him after class.

after about a 50 more minutes of sitting and listening to our upcoming assignments. the class was over. but I had 20 minutes to get to my next class. I started walking to my car when I felt someone walk behind me. "so what did I miss" it was the messy haired boy.

"nothing he just talked about himself." he nodded and looked at me. "what" I snapped sounding really mean. "wow there, don't be such a bitch. I was just looking at how ur mascara is smeared"

he is an actual dick. "can't you just leave me the fuck alone now please." I snapped "you can be a real bitch" He did not just say that.

"ok u need to stop right there, your the one who sat next to ME. your the one who asked me about what you missed and I don't know if u haven't noticed I am not a fan of you."

"Carson, are you fucking being serious. I asked a question about your roommate. doesn't mean I want to sleep with her. I mean I wouldn't mind but anyway, stop being jealous." HOLD UP.

"FIRST OFF I AM NOT JEALOUS. lets just make that clear. two, from what I can see is that you just keep following me and annoying me so If you don't mind just leave me alone. "

"Fine if that is what you want, I will leave u alone just don't come crawling back to me." and with that he left. but once he left I felt lonely. I mean I am a partier type and I never minded a fuck boy to be honest but he is a douche I mean the first thing I heard him say was how he had to go fuck some girl. I mean how much bigger of a dick could he be.

after my next class it was about 1 and I was heading back to the dorm to write down and start putting stuff into my planner. I am organized when it came to School.

when I get to my house I grab a bag of chips and my laptop and start looking for jobs near me. I know I had to have one I still have to pay my car note plus food for this year. I was looking for a job. after about an hour of looking I had it narrowed down to 3 jobs one was at some venue where u took picture of the small bands who preformed and of the venue in whole. there was another one at a small diner that looked like it was from the 60's and a job at a book store. I am pretty sure I am going to do the one at the venue cause it interest me the most but the venue is like a club and your girl loves a party and some pictures so I think it will be perfect.

I woke up the next morning about 9 it was Tuesday so I had no classes to attend to so I decided to take my time to get ready I was planning on going to a interview for the venue. I went down the hall to the showers brush my teeth and took a very long shower. I got out and brushed my hair I decided to air dry my hair cause when I do my wavy hair look really nice and natural I decided to do a more of a bold look for the interview.

after about an hour I was done and I headed to a small coffee shop to get some coffee. I really needed a coffee maker for my dorm room. once I get my coffee I headed to the venue it was about 15 minutes away from campus.

I pulled into the parking lot I read Seaview Club no cars were here of course cause it was 1 in the afternoon. I grab my bag and head inside.

once I get inside I notice their was graffiti and picture of punk rock bands all over the walls. it was pretty cool I touched the walls admiring the art. that were on the walls. "hello" I jumped and turned around facing a man who was about 6'2 he was about 40 I would guess or younger he seemed cool.

"hi" I nearly whispered I don't know why I started getting all nervous. " you must be Carson." he chuckled "yes. sir you must be David" David was the guy I was on the phone with when I scheduled this interview.

"follow me" I followed him down the hall there was art all over this place no joke. I mean there probably wasn't a blank space on it. once we get to this room which I assumed was his office even though it really didn't look like an office more of a like a mini living room it had a blue couch with a table with records stacked all over it.he sat casually in a chair and offered me to sit on the couch I politely took the seat and looked up at him. he had a sleeve of tattoos. I never really thought of tattoos but I think it would be cool to get one I just don't know.

after what seemed like hours of just talking he stood up. "ok I think I have enough information. by the way ur photos are amazing. you have the job. u start Friday. a band of young adults are coming to play you need to make sure to take plenty of pictures of them and of the crowd" I smiled

"yes sir thank u" he laughed at me. wtf why would he laugh at me. "don't call me sir call me David its why more cooler. I like to feel young." I laughed and we said goodbye and I walked out. and just as I was walking out I saw a car swinging into the parking lot almost hitting me.