Idiot

~Next day at night~

I grabbed my jacket and a pocket knife just incase. I walked out the door as quiet as I can. I pulled out a flash light and walked to the forest.

It was a chilly night. The sky was clear and you could see the stars twinkiling above. I saw a group of people about my age. I knew it was Maria and her friends. I saw her waving to me. I walked up to them. "Why are we here?" I asked. "There's been rumors about creepy pasta. We herd that there here in this forest." A boy said. I rolled my eyes. "Thats why I'm here?" I said.

They looked at each other and smiled. They walked up to me. I backed up. "What's going on?" I asked. They said nothing. The grabbed me. I trued to fight back. "Look little kitten thinks she can beat us." Maria said. I'm such an idiot! It was a trap! They grabbed my arms and shoved my into the forest. I fell and roll down the hill.

I got up and herd them laughing louder. I ran and cried. I tripped over something and rolled down even more. I didnt know what happen exept from the fact that my face hurt and my left eye was worse. I think something stabbed it. I blacked out.

~E.j's p.o.v~

My stomach growled. "Man I'm hungry!" I said. "Then kill someone stupid!" Liu said. "Fine how bout we go out. First one to kill wins!" I said.

"Umm... I was just saying you should kill." He said. "What ever let's go!" I said as I tugged his arm.

I dragged him outside. "Let the challenge begin!" I said. He just rolled his eyes.

"Can't we wait when it gets darker?" Liu asked. "How about we look in the forest. If we can't find anyone then we will head out to the city." I answer. He got up. "Fine. But this is the only time." He said. He got up.

Then he sniff the air. "Someone is near." He said. I looked at him. Well not really. Sense I have no eyes. "What?" I said. I sniff the air. "Your right. I smell blood." I said. We ran toarwds the smell of sweet blood and I can eat some kidneys!

As we ran Liu stopped me. He poinyed to a body. It was still alive.

"Thats strange. How is she near the mansion but not dead?" I asked. "I don't care I'm killing her first!" Liu said running to the body. I chased after him.

Before we got close something black wrapped around our body's. It lifted us up in the air.

"What are you doing?" Slenderman asked. "Trying to kill the body." I answer. "Don't. I've been watching her. She is some what like some proxy. She's bullied her loved ones died too." He said.

"Have she ever killed anyone?" Liu asked. "No but when I was watching her I could tell she was planning it until she knocked out." Slenderman said.

He picked up the girl too and dropped me and Liu. "Gosh nice meeting you too." Liu said as slenderman telaported away with the girl.

Your p.o.v~

I woke up in a different room. It wasn't mine. "Hello (F/n)." A voice said. I looked around and saw a man. He wasn't human. He was tall and white as snow. He had no face.

"Who are you?" I asked. "I'm slenderman. and we need to talk." He said. I was shaking. "I've been watching you. I also knew you where planing to kill those people back there. You've been bullied. And recently your father and brother died." He said. I looked at him surprise.

How did he know? Oh right he's been watching. "You know its a good thing you left." He said. I looked at him. "Why?" I asked.

"Your mother. When you walked by her room she was sleeping." He said. I looked puzzeled. "Well ya." I said. He looked down I think.

"No (F/n) she killed herself." He said. I froze. "W-what?!" I said. "She knew you where depressed." He said. I couldn't say anything.

Someone slam the door open. "What the heck man!" The boy yelled. He had stitches on his face. He had beautiful green eyes and a scarf with a jacket. He had brown hair too.

"Liu not now!" Slenderman said. "Dude this is my room!" He said. A boy that looked like Link from legand of Zelda came in as well.

"Hey if you don't mind that cutie can come to my room." The Link boy said. A boy that skin was light as slender man punched the Link boy. His cheeks had a carved smile. And his eyes where different. His pupils where small. He had long black hair.

"Try going one day with out being a pervert." He said to BEN. "Jeff really." Slenderman said. "Tell Ben to stop!" Jeff said.

Slenderman shut the door. I looked at him. "Those are... Well sadly. Yes. They are my proxys." He said. I laughed.

It was different. I haven't laughed in a long time. "(F/n) I know this might shock you but you will have to live here." He said. My eyes widen.

"What?" I said. "Calm down. You dont have to be afraid. Besides we may kill but don't you want to kill those girls." He said.

"Yeah, but wait you kill people?" I asked.

"Yes." He said. I stared at him. "But why?" I asked. "You'll understand someday but now settle in at your new home your room is not done." He said. I nodded. He teleported away.

I cheacked my pockets and couldn't find my phone. He must of took it. I got out of the bed and open the door.

Liu was standing out there. "About time." He said. "I wasn't the one that put myself in here." I said. "Better watch your mouth." He said.

I walked away. I didnt know where I was. I was lost in this place. Filled with killers.

Something grabbed my hand. I looked back and saw a little girl. "Hi I'm Sally. What's your name?" She asked. 'I'm (F/n)." I said. "Do you want to play?" She asked. "Umm. I'm acuallly busy." I said. "Oh. Ok. I'll asked E.j." The little girl said. She walked away.

I ran downstairs and saw a door. This must be the way out. I open it and ran out as fast as I can.

~~~~~~~~

I saw cars and knew I was near my city. After passing the last tree I was free. I fell down and took deep breaths. A car stopped by. I looked up and relize it was a police car. "Are you (F/n)?" The man asked. I nodded.

"You need to come with me." He said. I got up and sat it the back as he drove into the city.

"Why did you come from the woods." He said. "A group of bullies push me there." I said. "When?" He ask. "Last night." I said. "You need to see a doctor." He said. I looked up. "Why?" I asked. He gave me a small mirror. I look at it and gasph.

My left side of my face had a scar. My eye had it too. It was cloudy white. I covered my right eye. I couldn't see a thing with the other eye. "H-how." I studderd. "We're here." The police said. He open the door and we walked in the building.

He took me to a room where there was a judge. The police set me next to the judge. A small chair where I can speak. "(F/n) you have been found with first degree murder." The judge said. I looked up. "What?" I asked. "You where found in the woods. You came last light. When we went to your house you where missing. Your mom dead." Said the police. Everyone whisperer.

"I dont get it." I said. "We dont lie here. Guards take her away." The judge said. Two guys came and took me away. I was scared.