Come back

Liu's p.o.v~

We where finally outside the mental hospital where (Y/n) is. It was about 8 stories tall and had a big wall surrounding it. It was all white.

I felt bad. I've been here before when I covered for Jeff. Its a lonely and scary experience. I hope she's ok. Slenderman put his hand on my shoulder. He must of known what I was saying in my head.

"Let's get going. All this pressure on (Y/n) is not good." He said. We nodded. Then we all ran in and attack the guards. I was surprise at the fact that it was easy. Jeff picked one up by his shirt. "Where's (Y/n)!!" He yelled. "O-n the s-s-second floor where new r-retreavers come. G-go on y-your left second d-door." The man said. "Your annoying as Toby!" Jeff yelled as he stabbed the man. "Hey!" Toby said.

~time passes by~

We walked up the stairs. We went on our left. It was a blank hallway. They was white doors. Not to close to each other. We went on the second. There was a paper. It said "Snapped. Do not enter." "Are we to late?" I asked. Slender man shook his head. "We just need her to calm down." He said.

Toby grabbed his hatchet and Hi it the door. Pieces came off. As it got weaker Jeff kick down the door.

We saw (Y/n) on the ground with a white suit. She had a mask on her face. She was moving an her eyes, even tho her right eye was cloudy white and had a scar, her left was different. It was like Jeff. Her pupils where small but her eyes where widen. She kept shaking. 

Slenderman walked up to her. He kneeled down. "Calm down child. You can take them out but you must come back." He said. She nodded fast. Slender man took off her suit. She looked at us and hold up her hand. We looked at each other wondering what she wanted. Jeff gave her a knife. She ran out fast. We followed.

She slammed open a door where a lady was. She turned back in fear. "How?!" She said. (F/n) ran to her. She tackle her down. The woman tried to scream.  "Shh. If you think about it, it will hurt." (Y/n) said. Something like a doctor says to a kid when there getting a shot. She held the knife and stabbed her at the chest. Multiple times. Laughing non stop. Blood got on her clothes.

She finally got off the dead body. She Gabe E.j a sign. He ran and dug threw her skin. He ate her kidney. (Y/n) smiled at Lulu. She walked over to the dead body and kneeled down near E.j. she placed her hands on her eyes. She scooped them out and hold them in her hands. L.j dance over and stuff candy in her mouth.

(Y/n) looked over at slender man. "Take deep breaths child. Calm down." He said.

Your p.o.v~

I felt myself calming down. I was back. I looked up at slender man and smiled.

Sally walked over to me. "I missed you." She said. Everyone awed. I looked at them. "Thats strange, where's Toby?" I asked. Everyone looked at Masky

Masky's p.o.v~

Flashback to earlier ~

On our way to the place where (Y/n) is Toby wouldn't shut up. At all.

"Hey Masky, Masky, Masky, Masky, heeeyyy Maaasskkkkyyy." He said poking me. I stopped and so did he.  I grabbed him by the hair and dragged him to a tree. I then grabbed his jacket and hanged him on a high branch. He wiggled his legs. "Masky, let me down! Masky Masky Maksy..." His voice trailed off as I walked away.

Flash back over your p.o.v~

Slenderman sighed. We will get him back on our way. "Airent we teleporting?" Jeff asked. He sounded like if he didnt want to even get Toby.

"No I'm afraid not." Slenderman said. Out of no where the ararm went off. "Everyone go!" Slenderman said. They smashed open the window and we jumped out.

We ran into the woods. Once we where deeper we stopped running. "Ok everyone look for Toby." Slenderman said. Jeff and Masky both rolled there eyes.

Then "UOFF!" Said a man. "Who's there?!" Liu asked. "Liu (Y/n) go look. Me and the others will look for Toby." Slender man said. Lou nod and we walked to the sound. "What was it like?" Liu asked. "Scary. I felt alone." I said.

He looked down. "I know how it feels. Ive been there before years ago." He said. "Good thing were not going back." I said. He smiled. I didnt realize I was staring at him when he looked at me. I got lost in his eyes. We got closer. Are face, inches away.

We closed are eyes. I felt his breath. Then we- "Hey guys a little help here." Someone said. Me and liu got back from each other. I could tell he was blushing.

I looked and saw Toby. A vine was rapped around his leg making him hang upside down. "Im...gonna...go." Liu said. He turned around and ran off.

I cut the vine making Toby fall on his head. "Hey!" He said. "I'm not done with you!" I said. He smiled under his mask guard. "Why? I ruin your first kiss?" He teased. My face went red. 'You little munch!" I yelled. He got up and ran. I chased him.

Slenderman's p.o.v~

"Jeff, go look over there." I said poining to the left. Out of no where I herd a girly scream. "Is that (F/n)?! Jeff said. I sighed.

"No, thats Toby." I said. Toby ran passed us with (F/n) chassing him. "Gosh, what proxy is suppose to run away from a killer with no wepon? She hasent even train yet." I said. Jeff begin to laugh. "How about making Toby train her." He said. I looked at him. "If we want Toby to stay in one peice then no." I said.

Toby ran back and fell. (F/n) was getting closer until I took her up with my tentical.

"I almost had him!" She yelled. "You mean almost had that kiss." He teased. I let go if her. He got up and ran with her behind him.

"Isn't Toby suppose to be in one peice?" Jeff asked. "He kinda disserve this." I said.

Your p.o.v~

"Get back here Toby!" I yelled. "Or do you still want Liu back here with that kiss?" He said.

I saw Masky ahead. Toby ran to him. He stuck his arm out making Toby run into it and falling.

He walked away. I guess he had enough of Toby. "I wished you fell of the tree like that." I teased. "Or do you want Liu to fall for you like that?" He teased. I punched him making him knock out.