Apologiz (FINAL)

No ones p.o.v~

(Y/n) and the three proxys made it back to the slender mansion. Who knows what the punishment might be.

Your p.o.v~

As Hoodie opened the door Slender man was standing right there waiting for us. "Go, I must have a word with her." Slender man said. "Yeah sure." Masky said. When they left Slender man teleported me and him away.

We where in the middle of the woods , not far from the mansion it self. "I'm sorry." I said. "No child, I understand. To much is happening on you." He said. "I was just upset." I said. He put his hand on my shoulder. "You should talk to him. Besides, you did slap him." Slender man said. "I will." I said. "I should get going. You go and kill some people, it helps." He said, then teleported away.

*sigh* At least I have my knife. I walked down looking to find at least traffic. That will let me know I'm near a city.

It felt like I walked in a circle. You can't see anything but trees. Should I call out? Have I've been here for an hour? Its late out. So I kept walking forward. Then I saw light. A car light?

I ran closer but hid. "Who's there?!" The person said. Was it not a light from a car? No a flashlight. I stayed quiet.

"I know your there." The person said. "I wouldnt mess with myself." I said. Had to speak. "Why not?" The person asked. I took out my knife. I stepped out.

I looked at the person who also had a knife. But that didnt surprise me. The person did. I couldn't see as the person ran pass me fast as a lightning bolt the knife cut my face a little.

I stood there. I smiled. "Not hurting you? Usually people drop down and scream." The person said. "Tsk, what am I a whimp? I can take a bullet." I said. I turned back looking at who dare tried to hurt me.

"(Y/n)?!" He yelled. "L-Liu?!" I said on schock. I wanted to run. But running doesn't help. I tried not to cry. He did hurt me.

"H-hey." He said. Don't cry don't cry. "I-uhh." He studdered. Don't cry! But I felt myself crying. Dang it! I was crying. "I'M SORRY!" He yelled. I looked up at him. "I'm sorry. I had to kill. If I met you before this would of never happened. I sniffed. "I-im sorry too!" I yelled. I ran to him and hugged him.

He hugged back and stroke my hair. Trying to calm me down from crying. "Shh." He said. I was still hurt but happy to see him.

I kept crying. I was so happy. I smiled but stilled cried. He lifted up my head and kissed me. I kissed back. He backed up. "I missed you!" I said. He smiled. "I missed you too!" He said back.

I hugged him. "Can I ask you something." He said. "Sure." I answered. "I want you to be mine. All mine." He said. I looked at him. "Of course you big dummy!" I said. We laughed.

---------------------the end------------------

Yes that is the end of this book. But I want to say something. So today when I was in line at Starbucks I went on my phone pretending I was talking to someone. I said "yeah I hid the body. In the back!" But a man looked at me and backed away XD

anyways that is all. I did make a Masky x Cupid book. If you don't know Cupid(my oc) go read her book. Dark cupid origins.

Goodbye my little angles~