Chapter 1: New Day at St. Christopher High

[This is my first time im doing this so please don't be hard on me with your point of views.]

(I would LOVE to know what you guys think though]

[ I hope you enjoy reading my book and thanks for taking the time to check it out... ♡♡ lots of love to YOU #Frozen Heart]

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Mom! I'll be fine, okay"?

I said trying as hard as possible to stay calm, I don't get why she had to be a pain in the ass sometimes.

"But Kathy its your first day and you know how things are for new kids at School"

she said In a tone sounding like she wanted to cry. I comforted her and begged her to remain calm, my mom is very sensitive and i hated seeing her worried about me. Anyways I was a big girl now, I didn't need anyone treating me like a baby..

My mom always saw me as a five year old girl but I was sixteen, I feel like she was like that ever since my dad walked out of our lives, during my infant days but it didn't really get to me. I actually feel like it helped me to be tough and know how the outside world really is so I did'nt really care.

But I always did wonder how it felt to have a father who was always there, you know ... I was staring outside drifting away with my thoughts while impatiently waiting for my mom to stop crying so that I could leave. I actually felt sorry for her and I wished there was something I could do ... But obviously there wasn't.

After a while she stopped crying and gave me half a smile and I gave her a big hug before I flashed a nervous smile and waved while exiting the house ... since the new school was close I decided to walk instead of riding my bike. I was feeling kind of nervous as I saw the other kids also headed to the school 'St. Christopher High'.

I wasn't really excited nor looking forward to the new school HONESTLY... I was kind of scared and nervous that I felt like turning around and running straight home. But I won't be able to do that so I just carried on walking

I began to increase my pace since I noticed that the wind had a bit of rain to it while slapping my face "Fucking weather" I mumbled to myself trying to avoid lip movement while saying it. Without acknowledgment I noticed that I arrived at the bullshitted high school.

I walked in bumping into other kids that were racing to the school building while I was just standing there nervously looking at the humongous building. I stopped walking for a minute and looked around me, I could already notice bunch of eyes staring at my scared ass. I rolled my eyes and decided to swallow the huge lump, I had in my throat and walked into the building trying to look comfortable.

I could feel people staring and others whispering

"Who's she??"

"I Love the colour of her hair"

"If she lays her eyes on my man, I'll be opening a wrestling show right here"

I rolled my eyes to all this things being said and decided to be smart person and ignore it. Still feeling kind of awkward I made my way into the school corridors and classrooms INCREDIBLY CLUELESS ABOUT WHERE THE FUCK I SHOULD BE HEADED, but I still carried on walking any ways feeling kind of careless. I met up with three girls one in the middle and the two at the back looking DROP DEAD GORGEOUS but not more than me anyways so...