Chapter 1

It was a normal day and the Turtles were doing there usual things. Leonardo meditating, Raphael punching the dummy, Donatello in his lab, and Michaelangelo, being bored. He didn't want to play video games. He didn't know why tho.

Wait he does know why.

He just has no one to play with. So he walked outta his room and went to the living room to not see raph or the dummy. 'huh? What happened to the dummy?' He asked himself and went to raph's room.

" hey raph? Have you seen the dumm—y?" Mikey asked and saw raph punching the dummy and raph looked at mikey until the dummy smacked him in the face and he went flying.

Raph rubbed his head as mikey went to him asking if he was ok. " get out mikey!" " I'm sorry raph I didn't mean to..." " I said, GET OUT!" Raph yelled and Mikey nodded and walked out. Then he went to Donnie's lab and saw him working on something. " Hey D! What cha doin?" Mikey asked and accidentally knocking over Donnie's chemicals over to the ground.

Once Donnie heard that crash, he got scared and got really upset. " MIKEY! WHAT DID I TELL YOU?! NOT TO COME IN MY LAB WITHOUT KNOCKING!!!" Donnie yelled cleaning up the mess. " sorry D. I just wanted to know if..." " no mikey, I don't want to hear it. Get out!" Donnie yelled pointing to the door. Mikey nodded and walked out. Then he went to the dojo and saw Leo meditating. " hey Leo!" Mikey yelled and waved to him. Leo ignored him. " yo Leo? Are you gonna answer me?" Mikey said getting on Leo's nerves.

The leader in blue opened his eyes and you saw the anger in his eyes. " mikey. What did I tell you? Not to talk to me while doing my meditation? Now I gotta start all over again! Thanks mikey!" " wow chill Leo. I just wanted to see if you wanted to play vedio games with me..." " no mikey. Not now. Now get out!" Leo yelled but not loudly.

The youngest Walked out and went to his dark room and said to himself:

" hello darkness my old friend...."