Chapter 5

Leo and Donnie were on late night patrol. Donnie thought how he had acted towards his younger brother. He felt really bad what he had said to him. All he wanted was to play vedio games.

Donnie sighed and kept looking for any trouble. Leo told Donnie let's go cuz there was no trouble. He nodded and they both went home.

The turtle with the purple mask Looked for his younger brother. Donatello caught mikey sleeping on raph's shoulder and raph sleeping on Mikey's head. Donnie took his t-phone out to take a picture but before he could, raph woke up. " oh hey raph. Sorry I didn't mean to wake you." Donnie said putting his t-phone away. " you were gonna take a picture of us weren't you?"

Donnie sighed. " yes. I need to talk to mikey real quick. May I talk to him?" Raph nodded and walked out. Donnie sat by mikey shaking him to get up which he got scared. " sorry mikey, didn't mean to scare you." He said to his younger brother. " it's alright D. What do you want?" " I need to talk to you" " alright. What about?" Mikey asked with curious in his baby blue eyes. " listen mikey, I'm sorry I yelled at you earlier. I didn't mean it. It's just...I got upset that you came in while I was working on something important to help us with our battles." Mikey looked down with sadness. " no i wasn't upset that you came in! I like when you come in and I see your bright smile. I was upset that you came in at the wrong time." " oh I'm sorry" mikey said tears forming in his eyes. " no mikey. I'm sorry...I forgot that when someone yells at you, you get depressed. When I was on patrol I got worried you were gonna cut or something. That's why raph stayed here with you to make sure none of that stuff happened to you" Donnie said with an upset tone.

Mikey looked up at his genius brother and hugged him. With wide eyes, donnie hugged back with a smile.

" I love you little brother."

" I love you too D."