Chapter 3

" I really gotta stop screwing up" he said to himself quietly. He didn't know why he got people upset with him. The young turtle got up and walked out to the kitchen. He saw his brothers and they looked at him. They told him they were sorry about yelling at them. He nodded.

Were they really sorry?

Mikey went to get a drink of soda and went back to his room and put his earplugs in and put on the song; in the end by Black veil Brides ( if you never heard of that song, then listen to it! It's such a good song!) mikey started to like to listen to heavy metal and stuff like that. Don't get me wrong, he listens to pop music as well. He just felt like this was the right moment to listen to it.

He layed back down and looked at the darkness room and smiled. Now he was in room in the dark all over again like a bat. Mikey was in his room for a couple hours until he heard a knock on his door. " hey little brother, it's time for patrol. Want to come? You don't have to if you don't want to." Mikey couldn't believe want he just heard. Raph actually said that to him.

He used to be the one to yell at him to get his butt out and come. But this, this just made mikey mind go thinking like a roller coaster going down. Of course he said no but he said it for a good reason.

He didn't want to screw up...