Tiara's breaking heart

Tiara, the first time we met I don't have a clue about her, as I’ve said Tiara took her time about telling me her secrets, her crushes and sometimes I'll intimidate her and she would admit it. At last, Tiara has been talking a lot about a guy named “John” I was really clueless about this guy. And of course by the way he describe the guy I was excited to meet this guy and I saw him in a picture and I thought he was cute, he was like younger than I am or something. At that time Tiara, was falling apart because he have not seen this guy for over a month or more so I tried to help her. And this is where the story begins...

      I was so sad when Tiara was crying about this guy and I really wanted her to be happy, every time she listens to the song she dedicated for the guy, tears fall down from her eyes. And it made me think that they must had a thing or something but I was really in shocked when I asked her “So do you guys had a relationship or something? It must be hard for you to let go...” but she answered me with a laughing face “No! Ahahaha, He doesn’t even know me, I know a lot about him”, I sat for a minute and said to myself “This crazy girl, she fooled me; she can do better than other girls who really had him”. I never asked Tiara what was John like because I know she never hang out with him. She had a really big thing for this boy and for me it was pretty amazing about her, she had that dedication in her heart and I can tell myself that she is “head over heels” with him.

     Months passed we can only talk about the guy and sometimes we just repeat the same topic over and over again. Then December came, Tiara and I went to church for mid-night mass. One night [December 16] really made her happy and of course me too, at the church she said that she saw John and I was like “Where is he? Where? Where?” But I didn’t had the chance to take a glance on him so I felt sad. But on our way to her house, John and his senior was on our way but had a quick turn, and I really don’t know who is he from them because Tiara won’t tell, so I started calling names, as we passed by I called John’s name, he turned around but I didn’t saw his face because of the low-light place. Since then, Tiara and I hang out for almost everyday.