Holding on [Last Chapter]

These days I’ve been dreaming about John and it was really weird and I’ve come the point that I hated myself for getting into those situations, well I finally realize that he is a real friend but he was like the Air because “He is always there but I just can’t see him” I’ve thought about letting go about everything but I guess as long as Tiara is with me I won’t completely will done that because it’s gonna be hard but I guess I am done with my goal [Laughs] well, John knows Tiara and I think they’re friends now. I am done with everything that includes Tiara or John, John and I won’t be seeing each other for a long time and I just want to be with Tiara and Rhine but if John and I were really meant to be friends God knows what to do.  

          Well, Im’ma say that I really got scared because I was acting weird about John at first I got afraid that Tiara would think that I have a thing for John which is a little bit right. I am amazed by his dancing and of course his attitudes but thank God I controlled myself. John has a place in my heart but for now not on my mind I adore him but not as much Tiara loves him. I will always be here for Tiara and she always can count on me, she knows me more than anybody else and I know she understands me. I love her so much so that’s why I am going to be here for her.

          I am still young and there are more things that are going to happen, and I do believe that we will see each other maybe not today and not tomorrow but someday we will, I do believe that there are things we can’t make happen but God can so I just leave everything in God’s hands. After everything just happened I think there are no more Untold Stories to tell and there will be no more stories that will happen. I am just going to hold on to a friendship that is invisible but I can feel it and remember those memories I had with him