Chapter III

Lilly

10:00pm

Venus and i were in the middle of the dance floor turning up just vibing to the beat and dancing to xo tour life by lil uzi. when the song was over the dj introduced their guest appearance -which i didn't really care much about- after that i heard the beat to wild thoughts start playing throughout " I don't know if you can take it, know you wanna see me naked, naked, naked." i sang along to the song and started swaying my hips side to side, a couple moment later i felt someone place their hands on my hips and start dancing with me "may i have this dance?" he whispered into my ear. i didnt even bother looking back and nodded. i bent over infront of him and started to whine my hips in a circle and he held onto my waist grinding against my ass.

12:00am

"whats your name ma?" the guy i had danced with asked as we walked out the club "oh its Lilly" i replied acting innocent even though we basically almost fucked on the dance floor. hey, dont judge 😏.

"Aight ms.Lilly, im Devon, and thank you for the dance tonight" he said smirking at me. i looked up at him since he was a bit taller, the lighting in the club was dark so i couldn't really see his face till now. he was a cute dude, lightskinned which isnt really my type, but he was an exception. "well you're very welcome mr. Devon"  i replied smiling back at him as he leaned against his car. "you need a ride back home??" he asked and i nodded since venus hoe ass left the club early with some dude, i ain't even hating, do ya thang shawdy im proud 😏💜.

1:30am

i don't know how i ended up in this position, i was sitting on his bed, he was infront of me and our lips were locked together. I pulled my dress off  and he slowly laid me back hovering over me and started leaving a trail of kisses down my neck, past my titties, going lower and lower.....

_____

Oop.

sorry its soo short, i'll try to put up another chapter before 12.