Chapter IV

Leilani

Saturday October 30th

i woke up with a terrible ass headache and my vision was kinda blurry, "ugh, fuck" i groaned and rubbed my eyes gaining my vision back and looked around "where the fuck am i?" i said to myself and looked around noticing my dress and underwear on the floor, i was wearing a big white shirt and sat there wondering what lilly got me into, then i had flashbacks of Lilly's night in control "damn you Lilly" i said mentally rolling my eyes. i got up and slid my underwear back on and went out the room down the stairs, i heard noise coming from the kitchen so i followed it to see devon sitting at the dining table eating some cereal. he looked up at me and smiled.

"Hey there sleepy head" he said chuckling a little, damn he's finer than i remember him being. i gave him a soft smile and sat across from him rubbing my temple, "feeling hungover?" he asked and i nodded then put my head down on the table. i heard him get up and go through the fridge and warm something up in the microwave, soon enough a plate of food was put infront of me "eat up then lemme know when you ready for an advil"

3 hours later..

i was back home laying in bed catching up on some stranger things, i spent most of my morning with devon just getting to know him better, he was a pretty chill dude, i can see myself vibing with him.

my phone started to ring and i checked the id then picked it up since it was Venus

V: Leilani?

Me: yessiree

V: hey biiish

Me: aya what's up?

V: nothing i just got home what about you

Me: home from where hoe? and im watching stranger things.

V: weird ass, and i slept over at the dude from the club.

Me: you got piped?

V: hell you you already knoww!!

we both started cracking up

Me: kudos to you bitch

V: girl what happened with you and ole dude that was dancing witchu??

Me: well he asked if i wanted a ride home and i was down, but somehow i ended up in his bed getting my cootie cat licked.

V: ohhhhh yes girl!! was it good??!

Me: well from what i can remember it felt great 😂

V: SNATCH HIM SIS

i chuckled a litle and shrugged as if she could see

Me: idk we'll see, but imma go head and hit you up later.

V: alright boo, love you

Me: Love you more.

and with that i hung up.

.

Devon

same day

7:30pm

i was chilling at home with my niggas, they were talking bout some shit but my mind was elsewhere.....Lilly to be exact. "ayo devon, fuck is wrong witchu been callin ya name for a while now" i snapped out my trance and looked at them "ah shit my bad i was thinking bout something", "its lil shorty from the club aint it?" my bestfriend Nate said smirking, i chuckled shaking my head "nigga mind yo business" i replied laughing a little.

Truth is im kinda taking an interest into Lilly, something about her seems different, i don't know, but i wanna get to know her better.........plus she tastes good.

___

i told you i'd put another chapter up before 12. and its exactly 11:55pm

this chapter seemed weird and still short to me though.