prologue♘

"Good morning Mr. Kang, how are you today?" Greeted one of the lectures.
"Oh! Mr. Kim, I'm fine. This Holiday was so hectic though, but I managed to through it" smiled the purple coloured hair boy.
"I know you could. It's almost past 7, your class will starting soon. Get back to your class."
Hyunggu nodded and walked out.

Kang Hyunggu, 20 years old or you can call him Kino. Majoring in a dance class. He's that one among popular boys from the university. He does hanging out with the girls but the boys would never hate him, because who would?
Oh. Except Shinwon, he know if Kino being nice to everyone, that's mean Kino's are up to something and he wouldn't stop until he gets it.
He's majoring at the same class as Yugyeom.

"Yugyeom!" Shouted he purple haired boy, "oh! Yo Hyunggu! Long time no see.., how's going?"
"Yah.., I told you to call me Kino right..." Sighed the boy, Yugyeom just chuckled and twine his shoulder.
"Our lecture said that there's a new student in our class, he should've been in Rap Major..." Said Yugyeom, Hyunggu just widened his eyes. He's the type of guy that'll going to greet him first. No one going to touch his new friend before him.

"Chill dude. I won't touch him."
Hyunggu snapped, and titled his head "nah. I think I'll skip. Probably.."
"Probably huh?"
Hyunggu's eyes averted to someone tall, wearing a cap, a baseball cap with a piercing at the cap. High black boots, black leather jacket. He's just wearing all black and playing with his phone.

"Yu-Yugyeom. We should get to the class first right? Then the practice room?" Asked Hyunggu, tugged Yugyeom's sweater. Yugyeom hummed and asked what's wrong, "let's just.."
Hyunggu pushed Yugyeom and ignoring the tall boy in front of their practice room.
Hyunggu never saw a guy that really likes to wear all black, even Wooseok never wear it all. I mean, it's not all black but not that monochrome. Hyunggu take a seat between Wooseok and Yugyeom.

"Long time no see Hyunggu.." Greeted the fluffy-haired boy, Hyunggu just smiled and turned his eyes as their lecture entered the room.
"Good morning students. How's your holiday? Still not enough?"
There's a boo alongside with a 'we need more holidays' shouting all along in the class. Hyunggu just chuckled and stakes his chin.

"Calm. Calm, you'll get what you want next year so finish your scriptures soon, okay I don't want this to be lame but we got a new classmate."
Hyunggu looked up to the lecture's hand that giving 'him' a gestures to get in.

Then, a tall posturing guy entering the class. Hyunggu just saw him before he and Yugyeom entering the class and here he are again. Hyunggu just scoffed and Wooseok did noticed it,
"Introduce yourself." said the lecture.
The guy just took a sight of all the classroom until he meer with Hyunggu's eyes. Hyunggu did notice too so he averted his eyes.
"Adachi Yuto, you can call me Yuto. I came from Nagano, Japan. It's nice to meet you all."

A warm greetings from Yuto turned Hyunggu's image to him about 80° but still what's with the all black outfits?
Yuto took a glance to Hyunggu before sat behind him. Hyunggu just got a pat at his shoulder, knowing it's from Wooseok he raised his eyebrows, "why?"

"I don't know man but, stay away from him k? Cuz' I feel something that isn't right from him I mean, bro. I smell cigarettes..." Said Wooseok approached Hyunggu's ears.

"I could hear you two dumhead, would ya take a far enough place to talk about someone?"
Wooseok just took a glance at Yuto and back to his seat, Hyunggu just shooked his head and turning his head to the Japane's seat.

"Sorry, I didn't intended to talk about you but, did you really smoke?"
Asked the purple-haired guy innocently,
"What? You've never heard someone smoking before?" A cold replies from the Japanese boy earnings a frowned eyebrows from Hyunggu.
"How far could you play?"
Hyunggu just blinked for what he have heard, "I'm sorry what?-" "Mr. Kang"
The lecture shouted his name and he swears to god that it was his first time that him, the lecture's favorite student is being shouted by.

"Enough with the chit chat, pay attention to here first" said the lecture. Hyunggu couldn't deny that he's true and he heard that the Japanese is chuckled behind him.

"This's going to be a long years..."

----------------

Heyya. I decided to just make I'm an ff abt Yuto n Kino bc it's my seconds fav ship from PTG and I hope you enjoy it! don't forget to vote n follow me :'v

Also it's kinda have mature content but I will not turning on the mature content. Just- if you're above 18+ don't read it. OKAY. I ALRD WARNED U.