⏤ fourteen [M]

[ WARNING! Contain explicit content from start to end KKJSKJDS just skip this chapter if you're above 18+ or just leave if you don't like it. ]

I alrd proofread this HUNDREDS TIMES but since english is not my main language i'am trully sorry for thiS MESS UG H it's just– Smut isn't my thing and yet here i am typing it UGH AAAAAA I WANT TO END MYSELF SJSKJSKDJJ 

—————————

Bad Idea.

Is what Yuto told to himself as he grip Hyunggu's black hair. Groaning softly as the shorter gives a slow vibrations.
"You...changed your hair huh?" asked the taller, not sounding like he resisted to make a noise.
Hyunggu just hums which made Yuto jerked.

"You just realized it? I thought you didn't care." Hyunggu's hand still grasping Yuto's while himself is on the edge, "No no no.., I like it. No, I love it to be honest. You look–" before Yuto finished his sentence, Hyunggu took it all in and hit back of his throat. Yuto tighten his grip, slowly pulling but sure not to make the shorter hurt. "fuck. unbelievable."
Yuto said it along with a little sighs, still resist to make a noise.

Hyunggu's gag reflex is good, totally. Yuto already knows it from the first they're in the janitor room. He'd put it all in without hesitating and that's what Yuto's liked about him being dominant.
The thing is that he should control himself to not to fuck his mouth because Hyunggu's cute plump lip. Doesn't want him to bruised it? Yes.

Hyunggu would take it deep throat just like that and then will release it with a 'pop' which makes the taller gone insane every time Hyunggu does that. "You know you're good at this.." said Yuto in a sneering tone. Hyunggu looked up to the taller, mouth still full, slowly going back and forth. "fuck."
Yuto groans.

Hyunggu finds Yuto so sexy. Probably himself know that.
His groans, sighs, everything even his laugh is music to Hyunggu's ear and would do anything just to make him hear it.
Loving him is hard. Knowing from the first that Yuto only use him as a 'benefit' actually hurts himself. But somehow, Hyunggu always captivated by him. Always.

When he told himself to just 'ignore this random japanese guy and find another'. But it's just like he told himself that 'you belong to this guy, what're you expect?' , and then there's he goes his little demon whispered, 'satisfy him until you rule him.'
He hates it. Knowing he loved Yuto so much that he couldn't even let him go.
He hates it.

"O..okay you could go slowly now. Let me take the rest...–" Yuto chokes as Hyunggu suck, Yuto seriously going came in no time but he still resist it.
"just fucking cum would ya?" Hyunggu groans as he frown his eyebrows towards the taller, Yuto just set his breath. "You know you don't have to–"
"I WANT TO,"
Yuto went shut. "Can't you just shut the fuck up and just cum already? I'm sick of you telling me to don't have to!"
Yuto just averted his eyes and then chokes on the air again. Woah. Hyunggu really does put it all in, fucking again and that easy.
Yuto's grasp is tighter as Hyunggu goes forth and back faster.

And this guy were totally on his edge.

"Hyunggu I–"
The taller jerked, a white liquid spurts into the shorter's face and mouth. Hyunggu still opening his mouth, make sure there's nothing left.
Yuto's taste is not that best but probably going to left over his tongue. Hyunggu closed his mouth and slowly swallowing all of it.

"Cum slut huh?" Said Yuto with his chest rising and falling. Hyunggu licked his lip, Yuto whistled "that was sexy." as he brushed the left of it on his lip.
Hyunggu just giving a coy smile "If you think so..", and rising from his sitting position, licked Yuto's lip and giving a light peck after that.
"gross." is what Yuto just say. "You're tasting yourself idiot. You're the one who's gross."
Yuto frowns, "it's gross right?" it is embarrassing actually.
Hyunggu rolls his eyes up, putting his aegyo thinking expressions, "Not really. One of my favorite maybe?" the shorter shrugged. Yuto just grinned and pulls Hyunggu and he falls right on Yuto's chest.