⏤ one [M]

[Contain Explicit scene. Don't read if Uncomfortable.]

"How far could you play?"

that sentence keep swirling on Hyunggu's heads, even it's was a 2 days ago. He dazed until Wooseok patted his head, "Hey don't overthink about it, I'm the dumb one that I whispered to loud.." chuckled the taller, Hyunggu just rolling his eyes and sighed "Well.., he does smells like cigarette and you're right. I might not get along with him..." said Hyunggu.

Hyunggu and Yuto just stole a glance at each other this past 2 days, Yugyeom also wasn't that close with him. Hyunggu would just greeted 'Good Morning' and Yuto will bowed his head every time so Hyunggu think is this kid doesn't even have a mouth??

Not like he's expecting something from the Japanese but at least could he reply to the younger? Hyunggu just shrugged and that's that from them. That day, their University was throwing a ceremony for the after holiday, so the student could go home quickly than the usual.

"Well.., here's my class. Can you walk alone by yourself?" ask the taller, "Puhlease I'm not a kid Wooseok... Bye!" Hyunggu walked out and leaving Wooseok.

Here it is. The dance major class, He could hear Yugyeom laughing in the room. What happened? With whom? Why's he laughing?
when Hyunggu opened the door, turns out it was the all black outfitted guy back then in the class, Hyunggu just froze. "Hey Hyunggu, come in and close the door!" shouted Yugyeom as the Japanese glanced at him. Hyunggu just sarcastically smile and "O-Oh yeah..."
This Yuto already take off his leather jacket, but damn.., his shirt is Black too and Hyunggu couldn't stop think about it, It's 27cº out there and Yuto just decided to wear all black in his first class? Hyunggu kept thinking about useless things that Hui told him to not too worry about useless things.

"Hyunggu? Hyunggu? EARTH tO KINO!" shouted Yugyeom, Hyunggu snapped and lying on the floor. "What happened to you man? you don't look so well?" asked the yellow haired boy. Well, Hyunggu does looks pale because he always skipped breakfast or he just took a slice of bread. "I think I forgot to eat breakfast today..."

Yugyeom just shook his head, "Could you stop that habit of yours for skipping breakfast? Now look at you..., we should do our dance for this performing arts thing Hyunggu.." Yugyeom talk without breathing, it's so fast that Hyunggu just staring at him. Then the Japanese sighed and grabbed Hyunggu's arm. "Let's go to the cafeteria.."
"What?– Why would I with you?" Yugyeom just took a glance at Hyunggu, Yuto and back to Hyunggu.
"Please help him.." said the yellow haired boy, Yuto just nodded and dragged Hyunggu along with him.

"So your name was Hyunggu? Kino Hyunggu?" said the Japanese.
"Who the hell is Kino Hyunggu?" Hyunggu replied with a hoarse voice. "Whoa..., Kid you don't look too good, let's just skip today's routine..." said the Japanese starting to hold both arms of Hyunggu.
"It's okay. Let's just have some lunch and then get back to practice room.."
Yuto sighed and then dragged him to the cafeteria.
"Ajumma..., 2 Japchae with rice please." asked the Japanese.
"Eat."

The Japanese earned a glare from Hyunggu, "I don't like Japchae." as he push the plate.
"For god sake Kino just eat! I payed this, You should appreciate it!" said the Japanese with a high tone that the Ajumma looked at him, he clears his throat and sit in front of Hyunggu.
"You don't feel good enough right? now ea–" "I want soup Yuto..." blurted the Purple haired guy.
Yuto just frowned his eyebrows and stood up again to approach the Ajumma.

"Here's your soup.." as he took down the bowl.
"Thank You and.., could you please sit right there?" Hyunggu asked as his hand pointed at a far table.
"Why?"
"Because you smell like cigarette and I hate it." said Hyunggu sharply that earning a sigh from the Japanese