Chapter 1

Danny's P.O.V

Run. That's all we can do. Run. Run from them. They killed our family. They tortured us. They dissected us. They are monsters.

Now, when I say they, you probably think I'm talking about the GIW. Your partially right. They are Maddie and Jack Fenton. Our 'parents'. And when I say us, I mean my twin sister and I. (y/n) and Danny Phantom.

We pause for a second to catch our breath. "You ok?" I asked her. "A bruise or two, but I'll live." "More like half live." I responded, smirking. "Really Danny? Even if we're in a life or death situation, its always time for jokes for you." she said, smiling. "As long as you're ok, yes."

"So, where are we?" I ask, looking around. It looks like we're in a forest. "Let's fly up and take a look." I nod in agreement.

We fly above the trees and I'm actually surprised on where we are. "We're in Jump City..." she trails off. "Home of the Teen Titans." I finish for her. "Look! Titans Tower!" (I think that's what its called) she pointed out. "Common, let's go."

Suddenly, we hear guns charge. We turn around to see about 10 GIW agents. "Run!" I yell as we speed off.

Le 10 Minute Time Skip

We finally got to the Titans Tower. We desperately bang on the door when the GIW agents catch up. Then what feels like an eternity when someone who reminded me of Sam answered the door just when the GIW started firing. I doged all the attacks, then suddenly, (y/n) got hit in the chest. Everything went in slow motion. The girl that answered the door stood there wide eyed, while I rushed to (y/n) side. Then, the girl casted some sort of spell-thing, and teleported the agents who-knows-where.

"Help me! Please!" I pleaded to the girl. She nodded and motions for me to follow her. I get up, holding (y/n) bridal style, and follow her into the tower. We get to a living room like area with a tin man, green guy, and human stoplight. I would've laughed if I wasn't so afraid for
(y/n)'s life. "What happened here?" said the stoplight.

"I-I don't know. I answered the door when these two we're attacked by these people in white suits. I teleported them to the woods when she got shot in the chest." she gestured to (y/n).

"Raven, bring both of them to the Medical Bay (I think). Now."

My head suddenly started to feel dizzy when my knees buckled and I fell into unconscious. My last thoughts were Ugh, stupid blood loss.

Raven's P.O.V

What the hell just happened?! I open the door and find two people with white hair, toxic green eyes, and EXTREMELY injured, being ATTACKED by these people in white! "Raven, Medical Bay, NOW!" "Uh, y-yeah, sure!" I teleported Robin, the two attacked by agents, and I to the Medical Bay.

"Raw, take note of injury and try and see what's going on in their minds." "I'm trying, but they have extremely strong mental walls. I can't get in." "Strange, but I found several cuts and bruises on their arms and legs alone." He started to take off the boy's bloody and ripped shirt, then gasped. "What is it?" I ask in worry. Now that he's no contently moving, I can take in his features a bit more. To be honest, he looked kinda cute. No, you can't think like that. Remember the last time you fell for someone? I scolded myself. I started remembering the day BB broke up with me.

But then I remember that Robin was showing me what he gasped at. And I gasped softly too. The amount of bruises and cuts he had on his chest would make a serial killer week in the knees. He had whip lashes, cuts, bruises, and the worst of it all was a 'Y' shaped scar that covered most of his chest. "It looks like he was... dissected." said Robin shaky voice. "I'll check her." I said, moving over to the girl. I took off her shirt and saw very similar scars across her chest. "Who would do such a thing to sixteen year olds?!"

Le Time Skip

Robin's P.O.V

After I finished bandaging their wounds, I didn't realize I started starring at the girl. She may be bloody and bandaged, she looked beautiful. No don't even start. Remember Starfire? I scolded myself.

I headed to the living room to see BB and Cyborg playing video games. Star was probably in her room playing with Silky. Suddenly, there was screaming coming from the Medical Bay.

788 words. 788 WORDS. AT 2 A.M. I think I just had too much caffeine. WAY too much caffeine. I hope you like it, stay beautiful, my little Phantoms! Comment on what you think!