Chapter 1: First names

One fine morning at Sawada Household, there lies a certain brunet, sleeping on a comfy bed. He was sleeping very soundly but not until a certain sadistic hitman tutor walks beside him, holding a 1 ton green mallet which is probably his shape-shifting chameleon, Leon.

"Dame-Tsuna! WAKE-UP!" Shouted the tutor as he hit the poor brunet on the head with the said mallet.

"I-itai! Reborn! Why did you that?!" Whined the brunet, now known as Tsuna, while getting up from the fall and caressing his swollen head.

The hitman tutor, Reborn, just stood there and shrugged. "Hn. You're not waking up so I did the traditional and Vongola-style of waking someone. Now hurry up and go to school before someone bites you to death"

Tsuna grumbled then looked at the clock. His eyes almost bulged out of its socket as he saw what time is it. He immediately ran to the bathroom while letting out his 'manly' signature shriek "HIIEEEEE!"

Reborn watched as his student started to panic. He shook his head and let out a sigh. "After all this years of training, he's still dame as ever" He said looking at the actual time. "Now I have to get to work for my dame-student." Reborn smirked before leaving the room.

After Tsuna bathe and prepare in a few minutes, which is now considered as a world record, he went to the dining room, and before he knew it, it was already in chaos. You can see some foods on the floor like rice, omelets, and bacons, and you can also hear some one-sided quarrels on the other side of the room like 'Yakyuu-baka! Who said you can come here!' or 'Oi! Stupid cow! Don't you dare steal my food'. Of course, this made a certain cow cry so the room is now messier than usual even without the missing three, Bianchi, I-pin, and Fuuta. They have some business to attend to.

Seeing as this won't stop anytime soon, Tsuna sighed and tried to speak. "Ohayou minna-san!"

Noticing his precious boss' presence, Gokudera Hayato, a silver-haired boy and the self-proclaimed right hand man of Tsuna, quickly straighten up in front of his boss then greeted him "Ohayou Gozaimasu Juudaime!" He said as he bowed at exactly 90 degrees. Luckily for him, Bianchi is not here or else he's already clutching his stomach a long time ago.

Tsuna sweatdropped. How the heck can Gokudera make a perfect 90 degree bow? "G-gokudera-kun! O-ohayou! A-and please s-stand up!" He stuttered as Gokudera followed his order and made a seat for Tsuna.

"Yo Tsuna! Ohayou! The food your mother made is still very delicious!" Yamamoto greeted while he grinned and put his arms on his head.

"Yakyuu-baka! Don't disturb Juudaime while he is eating!" Gokudera shouted while he is readying his beloved dynamites.

Tsuna quickly stopped Gokudera as he doesn't want his house to be a burnt pile. "Gokudera-kun! Please hide your dynamites!" He nervously said while holding Gokudera's hands.

Gokudera blushed at the action. He didn't expect his Juudaime to do this. So calming down, he muttered a 'sorry juudaime, I have disgraced you. I failed as a right hand man' before glaring daggers at Yamamoto.

Tsuna smiled at his friends' antics. Though Gokudera is really short-tempered, he's really a good person on the inside. So he gave Gokudera an assuring and a 'That's okay' look before turning to Yamamoto. "Ohayou! Yamamoto!"

Yamamoto, the raven haired boy and the one whom they saved from doing suicide years ago, smiled genuinely. They really are the best and true friends he could ever have. But even after the years they spent together, the brunet still haven't called them their first names so he got an idea.