Chapter 7.

Ellie's POV.

The girls and I decided to wake up a little earlier so we could have breakfast at Kiki's before school. I'm so excited. I love food with all my heart.

Taylor and I are getting ready in her bathroom when my phone lights up. I put down my straightener and pick up my phone.

From: Colby 🐨
Good morning El. Hope you had a good nights rest.

I smiled. Taylor smirked at me.

"What?"

"Ohhh nothing," she said turning back to the mirror to put on mascara.

Ding.

From: Colby 🐨
The guys and I are going to breakfast at Kiki's. Do you wanna come? You can bring your friends. :)

I smiled. Going to breakfast with Colby would be so much fun. We were going anyways.

Wait. None of his friends like me. Maybe I could convince the girls to go somewhere else.

To: Colby 🐨
I don't know... your friends don't like me. Especially Veronica.

He immediately texted back.

From: Colby 🐨
I don't care. I'm inviting you so they're going to have to deal with you being there.

To: Colby 🐨
Aweeee, okay. I'll tell the girls. :)

"GUYS!"

"FUCK YOU. YOU SCARED ME AND I MESSED UP MY EYELINER. BITCH," Taylor yelled at me. I just laughed.

"Anyways, Colby invited us to breakfast at Kiki's. We're going to be there anyways, why not just sit with him and his friends," I suggested.

"I'm down," Alyssa said right away.

Taylor and Amber agreed right after.

•••

About 20 minutes later we all got in my car and drove to Kiki's. I open the door and hear the ding that the door makes whenever someone opens it.

I look around the small restaurant for Colby to see that he's already looking at me. I walk over and the girls follow. Colby smiles and stands up as I approach. Then he goes in for a hug. I'm a bit surprised at first, but I eventually give in.

Colby pulls the chair next to his out so that I can sit down. I can see everyone glaring at me with shock written all over their faces. Veronica looked like she could kill.

I guess he didn't tell anyone we were coming. I thought.

The waitress came and took our order. Of course I ordered my usual breakfast order, huevos rancheros. Damn that shits amazing.